Chapter Ninety Five: Holiday on the Island Pt.6

(Song: There's Nothing Holdin'Me Back by Shawn Mendes)

I woke up again at my usual time, nine in the morning.
I rolled to the other side to see Adrian slowly opening his eyes.

"Morning blossom," Pucey said as he ran his thumb over my cheek.

A big smile formed on my face.

"Good morning. You've got to get downstairs, everyone will be up soon," I said to him.

He let out a big sigh.

"When can we tell everyone that we're dating?" Adrian asked.

"When you take me out on a date," I replied.

He rolled his eyes and then kissed me on my nose before getting up. I watched him put his shirt back on.

I swear his back muscles could hypnotize anyone.

"I know Lilah and Jess know, I'm just a little worried about Ezra," he admitted.

"Really?" I asked as I sat up on my bed.

"I guess it's an older brother thing," he began, "I feel like I'll be like that with my little sister," he said.

I shrugged.

"Ezra likes you though," I began as I put my slippers on to get my day started, "You'll be fine," I said.

"Whatever you say babydoll," Adrian said with a wink before sneaking back outside.

Blossom and Babydoll?

He already had nicknames picked out for me which was really sweet.

It was honestly concerning how fast I moved on from George to Adrian.

That's when I began to realize, Adrian was there with me through it all.

He was there when I was trying to find out who my actual parents were. He was the person I confided in when I had problems with George.

He became one of my closest friends.

Now I had fallen for him, hard.

I picked out all my clothes and headed to the shower. It was a quick one since I was excited.

There were so many things to see in Greece.

After changing into black tank, a green tennis skirt, and black combat boots. I headed downstairs to see what Adrian was up to.

When I got to the steps, I saw that he was on the couch bored out of his mind.

"What's on your mind Adrian?" I asked as I stood in front of him.

"Trying to think of date ideas," he said.

"Oh okay, maybe I should leave you alone then," I said, beginning to walk away.

"No," he said as he held my hand, "Come and sit," he said making room for me on the couch.

"Alright," I said as I sat next to him.

"We need to talk about us V," he began.

"Okay," I said as I faced him, "Let's talk," I said.

"Right, the first thing I wanna ask is are you okay with the nicknames I picked out for you?" he asked.

I smiled and nodded.

"They're perfect," I began, "I'm sorry I don't have yours planned out yet," I said.

He cupped my face and just smiled at me.

"Don't worry about it blossom, it'll come to you soon," he said as he kissed my forehead.