𝔅𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔇𝔢𝔫𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥 #7 part 2

I looked around at everyone around me with a confused look etched on my face.id never seen any of these people in my life..it all felt so weird.

The shortest boy of the group waved for me to follow him so i caught up with the group.

"Are you sure you didnt fall over this morning because..if you did you could have internal bleeding or a concussion.." Eddie started to ramble to me as we stood outside a classroom.

"Eddie leave her alone your probably giving her a headache now come on" Richie dragged me into the classroom and told me the seat I normally sat in.

I slowly lowered down into the seat and placed my bag on the floor.people flooded into the room and sat all around me in identical desks.class went on as if i was still in my own normal reality,just as boring.

The day soon came to a close after spending a whole day following the four boys around like a lost puppy.

"So..do you remember anything else?" Stanley said as the boys walked their bikes.wed agreed to all go to Bills after school.

"Nope.." i looked down and fiddled with the hem of my shirt.

"I think we need to be more concerned as to why your talking to us in the first place" Richie sat on his bike and peddled a little ahead.

"What do you mean?" I crossed my arms with my eyebrows knitted together.

"Well..you kinda bullied us for a while" Eddie said in a nervous tone.

"Oh..im sorry i mean that wasnt me i would never bully anyone" i used my hands for enthusiasm and shook my head at myself for not being able to remember anything.

"you ki-kinda did.." Bill finally spoke up for the first time the whole walk home.

The walk to his wasnt too long which i was thankful for because it was slightly getting awkward and hopefully we could watch tv to avoid having another conversation like this.

All four boys placed their bikes outside Bills house and we all went in.

"Bill is that you?" Called a womens voice.

"Yeah i-i-its ju-st me mom" he walked towards what i would assume as the kitchen.a little boy came rushing into the room me and the remaining boys were stood in.

"Mom Bill brought a girl over" the boy smiled devilously and ran back towards the room Bill just entered.

"Ohh whos this Billy" a beautiful brunette women popped her head around the door.

"Hey..im y/n" i waved with a smile.

"Billys never mentioned you before" she smiled brightly at me.

"We-we only rec-c-cently became friends" Bill explained,nodding his head and ushered us upstairs.

He lead us to a room and opened the door.a small double bed sat in the middle and a desk with a hamster cage sat against the wall.

"Whos this little guy" i crouched down to the blonde coloured Hamster.

"Ha-Hammy..basic i kno-kno-know" Bill giggled slightly and sat on his bed.

"Georgie named him" Richie slightly whispered to me,I assumed Georgie was the little boy id ran into downstairs.

Time passed and the boys seemed to joke between them but i didnt bother to join in.i was still confused how i was even here but also drowning in guilt from the fact i had previously bullied them.

"You okay?" Richie asked.looking over at me,making the three other boys look over.

"Yeah just still a little confused..no offence i just wanna go home and see my boyfriend" i looked down.

"I could ge-get my mo-m-m to drop you o-o-ff?" Bill titled his head slightly.

"No no i dont mean my home i mean back where i came from..back in 2019.." i looked around at them.they looked very confused.

"We better take you to the doctors you might have interal bleeding" Eddie stood up a little too fast and tried to drag me out of the door.

"I dont have interal bleeding you asshole" he released his grip from my wrist and turned around to look at me.the Stares of all four boys burned into me as if they were all waiting for me to speak.

"I dont know what happened this morning okay? But i guess ive just got to learn to live like this for now until i find a way back" i shook my head about to leave out of the door.

"Wa-wait" Bill called.i turned back to look at him.

"You ca-can hang out wu-wu-with us until you f-f-fig-figure out whats go-going on"

I smiled back at the kind boy.

"I'll consider it"