𝕁𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕓 𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕓𝕖𝕣 #𝟜

Y/n

It was 9 at night and i was sat watching Manifest in my room.trying to be as comfy as i can im sat wearing nothing but underwear and my best friend Jakes hoodie.

He let me borrow it last week when we went to the movies but I obviously had to steal it.
I soon realised i was completely day dreaming about Jake-damn it y/n.

You see,weve been best friends since grade 3.Jake was sat alone on a bench so i ditched my friends for him.this still is a common occurrence but my other friends are use to it at this point.

I was rewatching manifest for the second time and was on season 1 episode 8.i was happily enjoying it in my warm,fresh sheets when i i heard a knock on my window to see a crying Jacob.i quickly ran to the window

"Whats wrong Jake?" I panicked,opening the window and grabbing his face.

"I-im fine,can i come in?" He asked

"Of course" i pulled him in and he sat on the edge of my bed

"What made you randomly show up at 9:30 on a school night?" I smiled thinking maybe he was just bored

"Please-please d-dont answer your phone or the door or-"

"Jake whats wrong" i asked again,more sternly

"The police are looking for me" he said quietly
My mouth hung open,why?

"Why?" I was so confused

"They think i killed ben" his voice cracked as he broke down in tears

"But you didnt did you?" I was worried,my best friend cant be a murderer.i don't believe it.

"No! No! O-of course not.thats why i need to hide here so they dont arrest m-me" he sobbed with his head in his hands.

"Jake" i said with a big pout on my face.i went over and sat next to him,engulfing him in a big hug.
He just sat there,staring at my wall full of pictures.i turned my head to see what he was looking at.

"Do you remember that day" i giggled,wiping a stray tear that fell down his face.

I was pointing out a picture of me and Jake at the park when he got chased by a goose

"Yeh,that stupid goose" he managed to put a smile across his beautiful face.

"And the day you put ice cream all in my hair so i pushed you in the pond" i leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Yeh,the park officers were so mad" he sniffed,trying not to cry anymore.

Our moment was completely ruined by Jakes phone rining and a violent knock coming from downstairs.worry spread across both our faces,Jacobs going pale.

"Ill answer it and tell them your not here okay?" I said,putting a hand on his shoulder.

I paused manifest that was quietly playing in the background to get rid of the angry police.

I opend the door to see 2 male officers in uniforms.

"Can i help you?" This is where my slight acting skills come in handy.

"Are you Y/n L/n?" One asked

"Yes i am" i smiled,trying to looking as innocent as possible.

"Is c/n home?" The other asked

"No theyre at work" i was stood so the door was basically closed but my head was in a gap.

"Is anyone else home? Any siblings? Friends?" They started to question me

"No all alone" i giggled

"Can i go to sleep now? Im tired and ive got school tomorrow" i yawned.i was actually tired but i also wanted to get rid of them.

"Okay im going to get straight to the point,is Jacob Barber with you?" One asked

"No i havent seen him since the end of school" i lied,i felt bad but id feel even worse if Jacob got caught.

"Do you have any idea where he could be?" They kept asking me questions

"Can you please stop asking me questions i just wanna sleep" i rolled my eyes at them

"Were really sorry to disturb you but weve been told your really close to Jacob and wed really love if you could help us find him" i could tell they were trying to trick me into telling them that my bestfriend was sat upstairs petrified.

"Well i dont know where he is,good luck" i said shutting the door.i sighed,sliding down the door.the bumps of the molded door hitting my back as i relaxed on the laminated flooring.

I breathed heavy,ive never talked to the police before let alone lied to them

"Y/n?! Its me Andy please open the door" the calming voice of my bestfriends dad could be heard on the otherside.i felt dizzy and couldnt stand up.my vision blured as hot tears began to fall

"Y/n?" He called again.my vision partly went back to normally so i stood up,slowly opening the door.

"H-hes not here" i struggled today,swallowing the huge lump sat in my throating.

"Wanna come back to ours? Until we find him?" He offered but i shook my head

"Id rather get some sleep" i tried to play off that i was okay and fake giggled.i wiped some tears and looked back up at the man infront of me.

"You sure?" He was double checking and i nodded.

"If you think of anywhere Jake could be or he shows up please let us know" Andy stepped in for a second to give me a hug before going back over to the police.i shut the door once again and went up the stairs.

"theyre gone" i mumbled.i went over to lay on my bed but i just flopped on it.Jacob being the playful teenage boy he is,layed on top of me so i couldnt get up.

"You little shit get up!" I said trying to be quiet but stern.

I manage to turn over so i was now facing the bluey-green eyed boy.

"What are you staring at" he said as he had his hands on either side of my head.

"You" i had a sudden burst of confidence i didnt realise i had

"Oh really?" He questioned.
I didnt answer.i kissed him.his soft lips fit perfectly with mine as they moved in sync.wed both pulled away for air after around 10 seconds

"Wow" he said giggling

"Y/n l/n just kissed me" he continued,making me blush.

"Well Jacob Barber just kissed me back" i smiled,leaning in again.

And couldnt let this boy go to prison..

Little did i know hed be found eventually..