𝕁𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕓 𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕓𝕖𝕣 #𝟙𝟘

Requested by Potter1029
Thank you for the requests <3

Y/n

I knocked firmly on the Barbers front door as i waited eagerly to see my boyfriend.

Jacob had asked me out about 2 months ago  and weve hung out ever weekend.we either get ice cream,go to the park or just play video games.

Jacob said he wasnt feeling well this Saturday morning so we planned to stay at his all day and make brownies.

Andy opened the door with a smile and ushered me in,letting me know Jacobs upstairs and just as eager to see me as i am him.

I took my shoes off and walked up to his room and knocked.

"Come in" a voice said within the room.

I opened the door and shut it behind me.

"Hi" i flopped next to him on his bed.

"You feeling any better" i rested my chin on my palms.

"A little,now your here" he smiled and ran a hand through my hair.i sighed and closed my eyes for a second at the nice feeling before he removed his hand.

"Hey i was enjoying that" i groaned,receiving a giggle from him.

"Cuddle?" He asked opening his empty arms.i didnt need to reply.i just crawled up and rested my head on his chest.he put his arms around my middle and cuddled me more.

"You better not get me sick" i looked up at him.

"I dont think im that sick,just a stomach ache" he smiled.

I reached up and caressed his cheek.

"So i wouldnt get sick if i kissed you?" I asked

"No no its fine" he said puckering his lips,waiting for a kiss.

I giggled and leaned in leaving a light kiss on his lips.

I pulled away and layed my head back on his chest.

"Your so cute" he said while massaging my head again.

I hummed in response while closing my eyes.

"Can we make brownies" i perked up and smiled widely at him.

"Okay fine" he gave in and we went downstairs.

"You guys okay?" Andy asked as he sipped his coffee.

"Yep were going to make brownies" i said as i pulled up a recipe on my phone.

"Try not to make a mess,Your moms going to be home at 2 and she probably doesnt want to come home to a messy kitchen" Andy warned as he tipped the rest of his coffee down the sink.

"Well clean up dont worry" i assured him before grabbing the ingredients.

Probably around an hour later me and Jacob sat on his bed eating brownies while laughing at Friends.