𝕁𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕓 𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕓𝕖𝕣 #𝟙𝟝

I KNOW ITS BEEN LIKE A YEAR OR SO BUT PEOPLE STILL READ THIS BOOK SO I THOUGHT ID FIND SOME MOTIVATION TO WRITE SO I WROTE THIS SHORT IMAGINE FOR YOU IM SORRY IF ITS BAD

Y/n

I heard Jacob slightly curse under his breathe as i slightly whimpered.the cold metal around my wrists made me panic more then i was 5 minutes before.sat in the back of a cop car made my heart race.ive never been in this position and i never intended to be.

Tears slipped from my eyes as i swallowed the lump that had formed in my throat.

"Hey baby whats wrong" Jacob whispered.

"Im scared.." my voice trembled as i tried to get my words out.

"Its okay i promise" he tried to reassure me even though it was very clear to me how scared he was aswell.

"All were gunna do is take you two down to the station dont worry" the police officer changed the position of her mirror to look at me.

"We didnt do it..I just found him" Jacob said looking over at me.i furrowed my brows.he hadnt told me this.

"What?" I mouthed to him.he looked down.

"I want my (dad/mom/)..please i just want my d/m.." i whimped as i lifted both hands up to wipe my eyes.

An eerie silence filled the car as the engine started and the officer directed us towards the police station.a milliok thoughts bounced around my head at what Jacob could have possibly stumbled upon.the thought of finding a dead classmate made my body shiver and goosebumps cover my skin.

A cold hand reached over and held mine.the metal around both our risks made a small clink sound.The brunette boy mouth to me trying to check if i was alright but my mind couldnt chill out.i felt like i could breathe and the world would collapse down on me.the only thought that kept me sane is that we were innocent.i hadnt killed Ben..or found him.

But Jacob had just admitted to having found the lifeless body of Ben Rifkin..he has to be innocent though..this is the same Jacob i grew up with who would never hurt a fly.

It was just a coincidence..it had to have been.