ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙ ᴛʜʀᴏᴍʙᴇʏ #2

Y/n

"Go talk to Jacob hunny,dont just stand in the hallway you look awkward" my mom said pointing at the boy on the staircase

I rolled my e/c eyes and walked over.I flattened my skirt before sitting down.

"Hi" i said breaking the silence

"Hey" he didnt look up from his phone.

"You okay?" I pulled my knees to my chest

"Yep.you alright?" He turned his phone off and put it on the stairs.he copied my actions and put his knees to his chest.

"Yeah.i hate this dress though" i groaned at the itchy fabric of the dress my mom forced me to wear.

"I like it.its nice" he smiled as he looked me up and down.

I knew why he liked it.it was tight and showed off my breasts quite a lot

"Thanks" i said before checking the time

I groaned seeing id only been there for 10 minutes

"Whats up buttercup?" He asked

"Ive been here for 10 minutes and already wanna go home and put something comfy on" i kept my eyes low and played with the end of the dress.

"Well id like the dress but id prefer to see it off" he had leaned closer to my ear and said with a devilish smirk on his lips.a deep blush ran to my face as i rolled my eyes.

"How about we wait for cake and then go to the bathroom" he wiggled his eyebrows.before i could answer Donna came over.

"I see you managed to get him off his phone" she said as she slowly walked over

"Yep" i laughed as he rolled his eyes.

"Well cakes being cut so come in the dining room?" She asked more then told.

"Okay" i said as i walked off.i turned around when i didnt hear Jacobs foot steps to see him eyeing my ass.He noticed me see and quickly stood up.

We sung happy birthday and as they cut the cake me and Jacob slipped away to the bathroom.

Time skip

"So your telling me" i stopped as i let out a loud laugh

"That Ransome sings the spice girls in the shower" i wiped the tears that were pooling in my eyes from laughing so much.

"I recorded him once but he caught me watching it and made me delete it" he explained as he laughed aswell.

Suddenly he stopped
making me stop.i furrowed my eyebrows from this sudden action.

"Whats wr-"  he cut me off before standing up quickly from the toilet and coming over to me.he smashed his soft lips onto mine.

I opened my eye wide from surprise.i never expected the Nazi Child to want to kiss me.
He pulled away and bit his lip.