𝔅𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔇𝔢𝔫𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥 #5-𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2

Y/n

"Hi" i said as i opened my front door for Bill to walk in.i stepped back and he came inside.

"Nice house" he said looking around at the white walls with various picture frames of my family.

"Thanks..i guess" i giggled

"Should i take my shoes off?" He pointed at his shoes.

"Sure it doesnt really matter" i shrugged.i went to get use drinks while he took his shoes off.

"What would you like to drink?" I poked my head round the door to see him walking towards the kitchen.

"Water" he smiled and leaned against the counter.

"You sure? Weve got orange juice,apple juice,lemonade?" I listed off things in the fridge.

"Yeah waters good" i grabbed two glasses and grabbed the jug of filtered water and gave it to him to fill a glass.

I grabbed the OJ and poured a glass.

"Lets go" i waved him towards the stairs and up to my room.

"Do you really not understand algebra..or..?" He was suggesting something but i didnt quite understand.

"No I genuinely don't understand algebra but i dont really want to do maths tonight" i smiled quickly before going to sit on my bed,putting my glass down.

"Im going to get changed into comfy clothes" i grabbed some shorts and an oversized t-shirt.

I walked out and flopped back on the bed to see Bill holding an album of photos.

"Whos that" he pointed at the little boy who stood next to me in one of the pictures.

"Oh thats my little brother James" he began to flick through more pages.

"And that?" He pointed at another little girl further on.

"Thats my youngest sister Opal"(i had to find a unique name that most people dont have🤣🤣)

"How many sibling do you have?!" He sounded as if i had hundreds.

"Only those two,James is 11 now and Opals 5" i explained.i wanted to stop talking about family because i dont want it to lead to talking about Georgie..

"So anyways how about we actually do some algebra.." I suggested with a shrug.

"I thought you didnt want to do math tonight" he tilted his head.

"Well i changed my mind,Mrs smith said last period today we had a maths test i guess i forgot" i got up and when to my desk.

"Come on" i waved him over.

I only had one chair so we had to share.he sat on one side and i sat on the other.I grabbed my textbook and he started to explain.

"So x equals 3..do you understand?" He turned to face me but i was already facing him.

"What?" I shook my head.he chuckled.

"Were you even listening?" He tilted his head.

"Yeah obviously" i rolled my eyes in an atempt to cover it up.

"Okay then whats the answer to 5x + 5 = 15?" He crossed his arms and smirked.

"Uhm..well...uh.." i looked around

"2..x equals 2" he smirked and crossed his arms.

"Okay explain it again and ill listen" i leaned back again.

He giggled and went on to explaining.i did listen.

I did a question correct and we high fived.after we laughed i stopped,making him stop.

I stared into his eyes and slightly smiled.

I sighed.

"Your quite cute" i reached up to put my hand on his cheek.a blush crept up his face and i could feel it heating my hand up slightly.

"Awh is Billy blushing" i rubbed his cheek with my thumb.

"Says you" he giggled.i felt my cheeks heat up aswell.

"Shut up" i said leaning closer to his face,letting my breath tickle his lips.

I smiled before leaning in and tilting my head.

He kissed initially last around 5 seconds but before i could fully pull away he reached down to put his hands around my waist and leaned in to kiss me again.

The kissing went on for a couple minutes before we pulled away.i stood up and walked over to my bed.

He came over and sat down with his legs hanging off the bed slightly. I crawled over and straddled his lap and leaning back in.

Our lips moved in sink.it felt amazing.i was kissing Bill Denbrough.the same stuttering loser from 7th grade but now a Derry high school heartthrob in Junior year.

"Wow" i said as i pulled away for air.

"Wow" he repeated giggling slightly.

We stared at eachother for a couple minutes,taking in eachother features.

"Hey y/n-" he door swung open and James walked in.

All of us looked back and further between eachother before James slowly walked out.

"Mom! y/n has a boy over" James snitched as he ran down stairs.i rolled my e/c eyes and got up from Bill and sat next to him waiting for my mom to come through the door.

"Hi honey" my mom said as he entered the room.

"Whos this?" She gestured towards Bill.

"This is Bill" i smiled.

"Oh okay would you like to stay for dinner dear?" I looked at Bill.

"If thats okay with you" Bill looked and forth between me and my mom.

"Okay dinner will be soon" she left and shut the door.

"Now...where were we..?" I asked as i leaned back in to kiss him again.

jaeskata i saw your request to add smut but id seen it after id wrote part 2 so i could write a separate one if youd like?