𝕁𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕓 𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕓𝕖𝕣 #𝟙𝟙

Requested by Potter1029

Y/n

"S-stop Jacob" i tried to riggle out of his grasp as he tickled my sides.i was laughing so hard i almost couldnt breathe.

"And what if i dont" he said with a slight smirk as he continued to tickle me.

"Ill-ill" i stopped to laugh

I kicked him lightly between the legs but he let out a loud groan.

"What was that for?!" He asked as he grabbed his crotch in pain.

"I couldnt breathe and you wouldnt let go" i crossed my arms and giggled

He gave me a stern look before crossing his arms and furrowing his eyebrows.

"Now we cant have kids" he pouted

"Who said i was having kids with you" i giggled and leaned back on his pillow.

"Rude" he rolled his eyes.

"Im joking,im sure theres some survivors in there" i giggled at myself.

After i stopped giggling we just stared at eachother.smiles sat happily on our faces.our moment got rudely got interrupted by my phone buzzing.

I grabbed it off the nightstand and looked at the screen.

The screen lit up my face as the room was semi-dark.

I put my password in to open the message

Ben
Hey! I was wondering if you wanna hang out tomorrow.

Y/n
Hi Ben :) yeah sure where were you thinking

Ben
I was thinking your house? My parents are home all day and i was wondering if you wanted to watch movies.my parents would bug us all day

Y/n
Yeah sure you can come over any time after 10

I put my phone down and looked up at Jacob.he was looking over at his tv with a blank face.

"You okay?" I asked moving to sit next to him from my position at the head of the bed.

"Yeah why?" He turned to look at me.

"Youve got a blank look on your face" i pursed my lips and pointed at his face.

"Oh no im fine" he smiled and looked back at the tv.

I rolled my eyes and snuggled into his side.he moved his arm from his lap and put it around me.

"Your so cute" i turned to look at his face.

"I know i am" he joked and giggled.

"Shut up" i lightly shoved him.

"Who was it anyways?" He asked about who text me.

"Who text me?" I made sure thats what he meant.