Jαҽԃҽɳ Mαɾƚҽʅʅ #8

Jaeden

"So youve learned all your lines?" My mom asked as we drove over to the filming place.

"Yes mom" i rolled my eyes at her.shes always making sure im learning my lines.

"All of them?" She turned to look at me quickly before looking back at the road.

"Yes mom! I told you a milliom times" i scoffed quietly and looked out of the window.

"Okay were here have a good time" she stopped outside of a big building.

I got out went inside and went up to the desk.

"Hello name?" The lady asked.

"Jaeden Martell im here for IT chapter 2?" I leaned against the desk.

"Okay ill call y/n down to get you" she grabbed the phone and called them down.

A couple minutes later a h/c haired girl came up to us.she smiled.

"Hi im y/n im like your assistant" she stuck her hand out for me to shake.i ignore it and pull her in for a hug.

"I prefer to he friendly then professional" i smiled as i pulled away.

"Oh okay" she smiled back.

"Well lets go Andys waiting for everyone at the table reading" i waved him towards the elevator.

"So what exactly are you helping me with" i asked trying not to sound rude

"Well i get you whatever you need:drinks,food anything" the door dinged and we stepped out.

"Oh and heres my number" she handed me a piece of blue paper.

"Incase you need anything" she smiled.id finally gotten a good look at her.her hair was gorgeous.her eyes shimmered in the light as we walked towards a door with glass windows that were covered up by black paper.i opened the door to see the cast around a table.

"Y/n you can stay here or go to room 220 with the other assistants" andy said.

"Ill stay here" she said smiling at him.

"Okay you can go over and sit inbetween Jack and Jaeden" he pointed at the empty seat next to me.she came over and sat down.

"Okay first im going to formally introduce Y/n.this is y/n shes going to be the assistant for the losers.the bowers gang have their own assistant along with the other cast members.no y/n is not your slave but she will do simple things like get drinks,get your outfits that sort of thing" once he introduced her he smiled over at her.we then began to read the script.i couldnt focus properly.i kept stealing glances at the girl from the corner of my eye.she occasionally look at me but id obviously look away.

I mean,shes suppose to be our assistant.i was sorta sad she wasnt just my assistant and was all of the losers assistant.

After we read the script Andy let us talk amoungs ourselves.

"So im guessing you know who i am" Jack said turning to y/n

"No i have no idea" she said obviously being sarcastic.

"Really?!" He seemed confused.

"No you idiot shes being sarcastic" i rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh" he just said looking embarrassed.

"Anyways you doing anything tonight" he asked going off topic.

"No probaby not" she shrugged.

"You can come to my hotel room" he suggested with a big smile on his face.

"I dont know i was hoping to hang out with Jaeden" i couldnt tell if she was being sarcastic or not.

"Yeah you could come back to mine instead" i tried to sound sarcastic but not enough that incase she was being serious she couldnt tell.

"Sounds good,how about we invite the whole case" she said leaning back in her chair.

"Only the younger losers and bowers though..i dont think the older losers would wanna hang around a bunch of kids" she giggled.it was adorable.

After all of that we went to the hotel.my mom had dropped off all of my bag and was now in her own room.

All of the younger cast sat down.

Y/n

"So y/n how old are you" Nicholas ask me as i sat on the edge of Jaedens bed.

"16" i smiled and put my phone down trying to engage in the conversation.

"16 not far of 19 is it?" He asked.

"Unless you wanna get arrested no" i giggled.

"I mean in Australia the legal age of consent is 16 so..." he trailed of.

"Whatever were in canada and its 18 here(i just looked it up and apparently a 16 year old can date a 20 year old in canada🤷🏼‍♀️😂)

"Okay well just wait two years" he smiled

"Leave her alone" Logan said leaning into the conversation.

"What we're discussing our marriage" Nic used his arms to exaggerate.

"As if" i giggled and playfully rolled my eyes.i saw Jaeden looking at me out of the corner of my eye.i looked over as he looked away but instead of ignoring ot like all of those romance films i went over and sat with him on the couch.

"Hey" i said as i sat down.

"So you can Nic are planning a wedding" he smirked slightly..i could tell he was putting it on.

"No techniquly its illegal if i was at home" i giggled and shrugged my shoulder.

"Good thing it isnt illegal for a 16 year old to date another 16 year old" i said winking at him,making his cheeks flush red.

"I know i just met you but your really cute" i admitted.

"Your very cute youself" he complimented back.

"How about tomorrow we both get up early,go to dunkins and get breakfast together and then after we get everyone coffee" I suggested.

"Sounds good" he smiled widely back and placed his hand on top of mine.i turned my hand around and locked our fingers,staring deep into his precious eyes.

I know id only just met him..this is such a cliche..but i think im falling..