ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙ ᴛʜʀᴏᴍʙᴇʏ #4

Y/n

I was fed up.fed up with all the arguements.the aruging could go on all night.

The shouting,the insults,the silent treatment the next morning and then it cycles.

I try and stay far away from that house but sometimes he'll invite me round,asif hed forgotten that we cant be within 5 metres of eachother without picking on eachother.

Hes never laid a finger on me during an arguement though.im thankful for it but words still hurt.

This is a toxic relationship and i sometimes wonder to myself late at night why im still with the boy,why i put up with his slut shaming.

I was sat on a table at a golf course.Jacob had invited me to come to watch him and his friends play golf.it wasnt because he wanted to see me it was because he wanted to show me off to his friends.most of them are single so he obviously just wanted to make them jealous.

"Hey" Jacob said walking in,picking up the fanta infront of me and downing it.

"Hey that was mine!" I said in annoyed tone.

"I was thirsty and im your boyfriend you should let me have some of your drink" he said in a sarcastic tone

"Yeah some not the whole damn thing" i used my hands to exaggerate.

"Oh shush" he said walking back over to his friends.i rolled my eyes and went on my phone.

I posted on instagram a picture id taken the night before and turned off my phone.

"Y/n come here!" Jacob called so i walked over.

He reached over and put his arm around me.i rolled my eyes and started a conversation with someone who wouldnt make my blood boil.

Later that day Jacob invited me over for dinner.obviously infront of his friends.

I agreed because he'd go off on one if i make our relationship look bad infront of his friends.

When id agreed he smiled and kissed me.

I like it when he kisses me.his lips are soft.i guess id forgotten what his lips were like.

When we got in he dragged me up stairs after wed said hi to his mom.

He slammed his door shut.

"I cant believe you" he said pointing a figner at me as he took his sweater off.

"What did i do" i put my hands up.

"You were flirting with me friend! How do you think that makes me look! Huh?! My girlfriend flirting with one of my friends" he exclaimed.

"I wasnt flirting i was making conversation! I cant have a conversation with you without you going off on one!" I couldnt stress it enough to him.

"And this" he turned his phone around to show the picture id posted earlier that day.

"What about it" i crossed my arms.