𝕁𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕓 𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕓𝕖𝕣 #𝟡

Requested by Potter1029

Y/n

I walked into school with a bright smile on my face,it reached from ear to ear.i clutched my bag straps and breathed in the not-so-fresh air of the school surroundings.

its the first day after spring break so i wasnt too excited but the only way to please society is act happy but hey,atleast ive got Jacob.

I walked to my locker and tryed to ignore all the stares i was recieving from people i couldnt recall.

I thought over everything id done before spring break to try and think of anything i couldve done to upset Someone when f/n brought me out of thought.

"Im so sorry y/n! I knew that fucker was a player!" She exclaimed as she hugged me.

"W-what..?" I was confused,my brows knitted together at this strange,new information

"Oh..didnt you know?" She asked as she pulled away looking guilty.

"No..?" I tilted my head

"Sarah sucked Jacob off in the janitors closet on the last day of school.." she got quieter towards the end.

"W-what.." my voice broke as i tried to speak.

"Apparently its been going on for awhile.." she admitted but soon realised it probably wasnt the best idea.

"Sorry i didnt mean to tell you that.." she went to hug me but i backed away.

"N-no its fine" my breath got caught in my throat as tears pricked the corners of my eyes.

I looked over f/n's shoulder to see a smiling Jacob

"Hey y/n/n!" He said walking swiftly over to me but his excited face dropped at the sight of my devastated one.

"Hey whats wrong" he lifted his hands to place them on my now wet cheeks before i slapped them away.

I shook my head,not being able to form words.

"Dont touch me" i whispered as a sob escaped my quivering lips.
I shook my head in disbelief as some people stared at the scene.

"No no no no no.." i repeated as i walked to the girls bathroom. I pushed the door open and slammed the stall door.

I then sat on the dirty floor,not caring about how sanitary it was but more on calming my increasing nerves.

I rocked back and forth to try and stop my heart from beating out of my chest.i closed my eyes and took deep breathes in.

This cant be real.

I hadnt talked to him the whole day but after school I decided it would be best to go to his house and confront him.

His dad answered the door and told me Jacobs upstairs.

As I approached the door i heard him repeat "shoot him shoot him" i slightly smiled at this.

I pushed open the door