Jαҽԃҽɳ Mαɾƚҽʅʅ #2

Y/n

I grabbed my camera out of my bag and started videoing myself.

"Hey guys! Welcome back to another video! Today im going to get my wisdom teeth removed" i smiled at the camera.

"Im of course bringing Jaeden with me cause someones gotta hold my hand" i giggled looking in the back of the car at the tired Jaeden.

We had to get up at 6 because my surgery is at 8 and they need prep time.

Jaedens mum decided shed take me since c/n is at work.

"You excited" Angela said as i pointed the camera at the two of us.

"Not really,im scared of how im gunna react after" i laughed thinking of how stupid im going to be.

"Im sure it wont be that bad" Jaeden said looking up from his phone.

"Ive seen so many videos and everyones so loopy and i know im gunna say some werid shi" i laughed.

We pulled up to the dentist and i pulled mu camera out and gave it to Angela to record me going into the room.i hugged Jaeden before leaving.

Jaeden

Me and my mom went home for an hour or two before we drove back to get Y/n.

I got her camera out as promised to record it.

"So were now going to pick her up and as promised im going to record her and how loopy she is" i giggled as we walked in.

I was excited to see her.
They showed us to a room where she was sat laying back on a dentist chair with her hair in a messy bun an gauzes in either side of her mouth.

"Hii" she said really loopy and waved at me.i giggled

"What are these" she pointed to the bloody gauzes in her mouth,about to take them out.

"You need to keep them in" my mom said,grabbing her hands so she couldnt.

"But i dont want them in mouth" her speaking was slightly muffled.

"You need them to soakin the blood" the dentist who was just monitoring her told her.

"B-blood?!" She said starting to panic.shes not the biggest fan of blood.

I gave the camera to my mom so i could go and hug her.

"Hey,hey its okay" i said sitting on the edge of the chair and grabbed her hand.

"Jaeden?" She turned to my with a bit of blood on her bottom lip.

"Yes?" I giggled and squeezed her hand alittle.

"I love you" her eyes started to water a little.

"Dont cry baby" i wiped the tear away and hugged her.

"My hungry" she looked over to my mom with puppy dog eyes.

"You cant eat yet" she said smiling at the loopy girl.y/n frowned

"How about we get you a milkshake?" I turned to her

"Chocolate?" She turned to me.

"Definetly" i giggled

My mom videod as i pushed y/n in the wheelchair out to the car.
She was sat with a blanket we brought on her lap.

I helped her into the back seat and started putting her seat belt on when she grabbed my hand.

"StOp" she whinned pushing my hand away

"I need to put your seatbelt on y/n" he said finally being able to put it on.

I went around the car and got in and turned the camera on.

"Were going to McDonald's to get y/n a milkshake" i said and turned the camera to her

"Dont show my face i look hideous" she covered her face.

"No you dont you look gorgeous" i smiled at her,grabbing her hand away from her face to see blood all over her lip.i giggled and grabbed a tissue.

"Let me wipe your mouth" i said as we pulled up to the McDonald's.

I turned the camera off as we ordered.y/n smiled when i gave her the milkshake.

"Can we go home" y/n looked at me andpouted

"Yeah okay" i said as my mom drove us home.

By the time we got home y/n was passed out so i carried her in and put her on my bed.

I grabbed her camera and did an outro.

"Y/n fell asleep so im going to end this video here,hope you enjoyed bye" i put her camera down and looked over at her sleeping body and smiled.howd i get so lucky?