Jαҽԃҽɳ Mαɾƚҽʅʅ #6

[this is based on the song 'a typical teenage love song' by Tare McRae]

Y/n

I was sat with Finm,Jack,Wyatt and Jaeden in front of a crowd.we were doing an interview for IT chapter two.

The producer of the show asked us questions when he finally got to me.

"So y/n everyone seems to want to know what you look for in guy" the crowd cheered at this.i smiled.

"Honestly ive got no type" I admitted.

But in my head this is what I described...

I imagine stepping into Jaedens car late at night,blasting music as we drive down the street.his hand rested comfortablely on my thigh as we belt out the lyrics of our favourite songs.

A stupid smile plastered on our faces the longer the car ride goes on.

Turning to him and staring at his goddamn smile.butterflies erupt in my stomach as everything seems in slow motion.

His eyes keep concernated on the road but you can tell he just wants to stare back,taking little glances and replacing his cheesy grin with a sly smirk.

"What are you looking at?" His beautiful voice was like music to my ears.

"Just the most goreous person in the world" id admit to him.

"Well thats impossible because im looking at her right now" he say as he parks up on the side of a quiet street.

He turns his body to towards me and reaches to tuck a loose stand of h/l hair behind my ear.

I looked down at my fingers and back up at his bright eyes.

Our parents had gotten use to this,leaving late at night to drive around town.theyre happy we both found eachother.

He leans over to me and pecks my lips before leaning towards my war and whispering

"I will always love you forever..ill never loose you"

My lips form into a giant smile at his words..

Forever is a long time but forever sounds perfect with Jaeden.

He opened his car door and told me to step out,so i did.

He led  me to a silent feild.the only sound filing it being grasshopers.

I began to shiver.i didnt bring a jacket since i thought wed be in the car the whole time.

"You look cold,wanna borrow my hoodie?" He asked,what a gentleman i thought

Another to add to the collection..

I thought as i slip it on to my body.

"Thank you" i thank him.

"Your welcome baby"

After that we laughed-laughed at jokes,at anything we could think of.we laughed until we couldnt breathe.

Making me feel stupid when hed tease me.i never took offence to it i just blushed a deep red.

"But im not looking for perfect..the perfect picture.just someone who will be there when i get home,a shoulder and a hand that i can hold.." i trailed off on the thought of ever being Jaedens.

Of course none of it is real.were just friends

Its just like a typical teenage love song..

[sorry its short im running out of ideas :) ]