ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙ ᴛʜʀᴏᴍʙᴇʏ #5

Y/n

"Im sorry but your daughter has gone against the school guidelines,this is basic stuff" my principal explained to my disappointed parents.I sat with my head down.

"I just don't understand" my dad said leaning back in his chair.

"Youve never been a voilent kid" he shook his head.

"You know what this means y/n" my mom turned to look at me.

I turned my head to the side in confusion.

"Your going to have to stay with uncle Richard for a while,he'll get you into Jacobs school"

Uncle Richard..well hes not my real uncle.my parents have beem friends with him ever since they were all 13.

Im not so keen on the rest of the family apart from Meg.shes actually alright.she gives me advice,helps me sneak out and talks to me when i need someone.

"What" i groaned

"Thats what you get for vandalism and bullying!" My dad said in an agressive tone.

"For the last time i didnt bully-"

"Dont back chat,now lets go you need to pack"

The only reason i dont want to go is Jacob.

Jacob Thromey..where do i start.

If he wasnt on his phone 25/8 hed have swarms of girls after him.his face is in his phone having an arguement about politics most of the time,no one likes that.no one but me.

Well i got home-had a lecture the whole way-i packed,got another earful and then Richard pulled up and we began our hour journey to Harlans mansion.

"So why have your parents decided to get rid of you" Richard asked about 20 minutes into the journey.

"I got expelled" i mumbled.

"Really? The y/n l/n,perfect child of d/n(dads name) l/n got expelled?" He was suprised.

"Apparently i was bully this girl..and vandalised her locker and house" i rolled my eyes

"Which i didnt by the way.she had this book full of mean things about people.i became friends with one of her friends and they told me about this page so i told the principle but she blamed it all on me" (mean girls much)

"Wow well why didnt you try and find a way of proving them wrong" Richard has always been on my side.if i get in an agruement with my parents he sticks up for me because apparently im a 'reckless teenager who makes mistakes'.

"There was no way.she framed me by putting a picture of herself in the book and gave it to the principal,i was in there but she ripped it out"

After that it went quiet,then we soon enough pulled up.Walt was stood on the porch with a cigar in his hand,Jacob sat on a deck chair on his phone.

I got out and shut the door.Jacob looked up and a small smile sat on his lips but he quickly looked down so i didnt notice.

Soon enough another car pulled up as i was walking to the door.i looked up and saw Ransome.

Oh i forgot to mention Ransome...

Me and Ransome have been really good friends since i was 2,he was 14. Hed always babysit me when our parents would go out.

"Hey" i said as he walked up to me and we did our handshake.

"Hey y/n/n" he smiled and offered to take my bag.im pretty much the only person hes nice to.

Once hed taken my bag up to my room and we went back down stairs he walked into the living room and started getting rude to everyone.

"I don't understand why hes not rude to you" Meg shook her head as she stood next to me in the kitchen as i got a drink.

"I really dont know" i giggled as i poured the water from the filtered jug to the blue glass.

"Hey" Jacob said as he walked in.me and Meg looked at eachother confused.

"Hi?" I said confused a little.

"Mind if i steal y/n for a minute" he waved me to follow him out the back porch.

"So" he said as he sat down on one of the deck chairs.

"Soo.." i looked around trying to find something to take about.

"My dad said Richards trying to get you into my school" he brought up.i nodded my head and explained everything.

"Wow didnt take goody-too-shoes y/n as one to get expelled" he laughed.

"I told you i did nothing! Not like im missing much at that school anyways"

We probably talked for another 10 minutes before Richard came out.

"Hey I wondered where you two snuck of to..thought you might be trying something with y/n" he gave Jacob a dirty look.

"Leave him alone" i rolled my eyes at the grown man.

"Alright alright,were going to start dinner.any requests?"

"I really dont mind" i shook my head and looked out at the big garden.

My houses garden is quite small so its nice to have a skyline change.

"Okay well dinner will probably be in around an hour so be in at 7" he nodded at us before going in again.

I looked over at Jacob to see him already looking back at me.

Wow..this weeks going to be amazing..

Potter1029 i saw youe request and ill write it as soon as possible ♡︎