𝕁𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕓 𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕓𝕖𝕣 #𝟛

Y/n

Id just downloaded Tik Tok.all my friends talk about it all the time so I decided to jump on the band waggon.

I clicked on the app,made the app and began aimlessly scrolling through the whirl hole of tik tok.

All my friends were posting dances so I decide to learn them.

"What are you even doing" Jacob-my boyfriend-said,looking from his tv to me for a second.hed been playing cod all day and thats why i downloaded tik tok.

"Making tik toks" i giggled.

As i scrolling i saw multiple videos of people trying to get their boyfriends attentions while they played games.most of the time they put the controller down.i wish my boyfriend would do that.

I decided maybe i should try.so i took my phone and sat on the beanbag next to Jake.

I had earphones in so he couldnt hear the music and didnt know what i was doing.

I pressed the red button as i filmed me grabbing his hand with my own as he continued gaming.in all the videos they pulled away to see what the boy would do so i did exactly that.

As soon as i pulled away Jake put his controller down and turned towards me.instead of grabbing my hand again he laid his whole body across me.i let go of record and giggled.

"Your squishing me" i said to my boyfriend.

"But i want cuddles y/n" he said,pouting as he looked in my eyes.

"Okay fine come here" i pulled him up to his bed and pushed him down.i got on top of him and wrapped my arms around his slim torso.i smiled against his chest as he pulled me as close to him as he could

I love him

I thought as he continued to lay there. Suddenly we heard gunshots coming from his xbox that he left on.He still didnt move,he still laid with my head on his chest.

"Howd i get so lucky?" I asked him,mumbling while keeping my eyes closed

"I dont know,how did you" i could practically hear his smirk.

"Shut it Barber" i giggled,getting up.

"I still want cuddles!" I heard as i walked towards the door.

"Ill be back in a second you needy shit"  i let out a light chuckle as i walked to the bathroom.

By the time i was back he was asleep on his side with his hand under is head.

I slipped on one of his t-shirts and got in bed with the exhausted boy.

"I love you" he softly mumbled under his breath

"I love you too" i smiled when i heard soft snores escaping his mouth.