𝕁𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕓 𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕓𝕖𝕣 #𝟟

⚠️Smut⚠️

Y/n

"Shoot him,shoot him!" The boys repeated as they played a video game.i was bored of endlessly scrolling through instagram and looked around the room for something to do.

"Hey Jacob can i borrow your laptop?" I turned to lay on my side with my cheek on my hand as i stared over at the two boys on bean bags.

"Yeah sure" they were in the middle of a game so Jacob didnt look over.

I stood up and walked over to where it was plugged in.it was on top of a dresser.i saw the top draw slightly open but as i went to shut it something caught my eye.

There amoung his socks was a box of condoms.my brows furrowed at this but shook it off and picked up the laptop before typing in his password and going on different clothing websites.
I scrolled and scrolled till i found a cute dress.

"Guys i need your opinion on this dress" i said turning the laptop to Jake and Derek.

"Yeah its nice" Derek said and turned back to the tv.Jacob didnt say anything.he continued to stare at the dress.hed occasionally flick his eyes between me and the laptop.

"Do you like it?" I asked before turning the laptop towards me again to stop his staring.he was acting weird.

"Y-yeah its nice" he quickly turned back as the next game started.

I shrugged at his weird behaviour and put it in my wishlist with a few other things.

"Can you please stop playing games for one minute and give me attention" i flopped down on the bed.

"Your so clingy" Derek complained making me giggle.

"Im just bored" i grabbed the laptop and put it on my lap and was about to type in youtube when Mr Barber came in

"Hey kids,Derek your moms here"

"Okay,bye Jacob bye y/n" he smirked at Jacob before leaving the room

"How about we watch a movie" Jake asked

"Sure what should we watch" i asked as i shut the laptop.

"Fifty shades of grey" Jacob asks with dark look in his eyes.

"Uh-what about something like-" i tried to think of another movie.i only watch sexual movies by myself.mostly because id feel uncomfortable watching them with my best friend.

"Come on! Its not that bad" he asked as he put his head back.

"Its rated 18 Jake" i chuckled and shook my head.

"How about i put it on and if you dont like it ill turn it off" he made a compromise.

"But well watch it on my laptop in case my mom or dad comes in" he said as he reached over to the laptop and opening it.he placed it on his lap as we waited for it to download.

Just as it finished downloading Mr Barber walked in.

"We are going to head to bed.get some sleep yeah?" he smiled before saying goodnight and closing the door.

Jacob listened out for his parents bedroom door to shut before pressing play.

We watched the movie and didnt say a word.Jake moved closer to me as the movie went on and eventually ended up with his hand on my thigh.

I didnt think much off it until a sex scene came on.i wasnt uncomfortable with the sex i was more uncomfortable that my best friend had his hand weirdly close to my private area.

He slowly would rub his hand up and down my thigh,over my leggings.

I gulped as the sex got more intimate.

Suddenly images came into mind,images that i shouldnt be think about my bestfriend.with the sex on screen and his hand dangerously close to my vagina it was all a bit too much.

I didnt realise how deep in thought i was when i was brought out of it from my own quiet whimper.a pool had formed in my underwear as my thoughts deepened.

"You alright?" Jacob turned to me as he let his hand move up further.

I nodded knowing if i open my mouth i might make a noise again.

From the corner of my eye i noticed Jacob staring at me

"What?" He turned to me as he slowly smirked.

"Nothing" he turned back to the screen and wait a few minutes before moving his hand again.this time hed fully moved it onto my pussy.he began to slowly rub me through my leggings.

I let out a little whimper at his actions.

"J-Jake" i stuttered but couldnt finish my sentence.

"Yes y/n" his fully attention was on me as he continued to rub me.

A few sweet moans left my lips when he suddenly stopped.

I opened my eyes from them being squeezed shut and glared at him.

"You tease" i crossed my arms and turned to the movie.

"Im only getting started" he giggled before shutting the laptop.Once he realised i wasnt moving he decided to make a move and flip over and hover above me.

The way he was hovered was so his knee was pressed against my clit.a let out a low moan.

"Moaning for me already princess" i saw the darkness in his eyes again as he pinned my arms down.

Put both arms above my head with one hand and used the other to toy with the waistband of my leggings.

"Please" i whisper

"Eager are we" he smirked before slowly pulling them down to reveal my black thong.

"You wear this just for me" he pulled it back before letting go as it hit my bare skin.he continued dirty talking me making my wetness leak out of my thong.

"Mmm so wet for me" he brought his finger into my underwear and began to rub me again this time directly on my clit.

"Fuck" i closed my eyes as i bucked my hips to created more contact.a devilish smirk grew on his face as he slipped 2 fingers in a fast motion.i let out a moan and quickly covered my mouth in shock.

"Please just fuck me" i gave him a stern look.

He took his fingers out and got off me before walking over to his draw and pulling out the condoms i saw earlier.

This is gunna be a fun night..

Comment if you want a part 2🤣😭