Jαҽԃҽɳ Mαɾƚҽʅʅ #2

Y/n

Its day 467 of the coronavirus

I wrote in my now crumpled and messy book.i was given it for my 14th birthday,told to use it for a good reason.now a year into this pandemic and people are going insane i felt like i should start writing everything that happens.maybe in future when our race is wiped out and civilisation starts again my book can be found.its far fetched but its what i hope for.

Its the same as yesterday,a few more houses on my street are destroyed

As soon as all hell broke loose everyone who could leave left my neighborhood.

Im from small town Trenton,New Jersey.stores started running low on staff,food began to shorten so families left.they headed for the cities with food from what i heard.packing up there shit and for what seems like to never return.

A few teenagers start graffitiing houses,taking and destorying everything they come across.

Just as alone as i was yesterday,maybe a little more hungry

My brother set out to look for food 3 days ago.he either found food and didnt wanna share or contracted the virus.its a lot easier then it was to get it a year ago.
"Itll be over soon" they said
"Well make lockdown a little less strict" they said.how wrong they were.

A month after the restriction relaxation the cases went up,they sky rocketted until almost a quarter of the world was infected.its every man for himself now.

Its some time in july

Thats all i knew.power went out months ago but sometmes it works but only for mintues.running water still works but barley.

My stomach begs,aches for any sense of purpose.it growls at me-reminding me of the situation im in.

Your probaby wondering where my parents are in all over this. I havent a clue either.they did the same thing as my brother,just a year or so earlier.setting out with pure intention to bring back a meal but to never return.

I hope one day this all ends but its very unlikely

Sometimes i think ive gone deaf but then I realise how silent life is.i think about what if someone came.someone came and-and took me somewhere safe.someone came and stayed with me so i wasnt lonely anymore.i also think about what id say,if i could even remember how to speak.i havent said a word for 3 days.if i dont get found soom enough i wont be able to talk.

People come and go,mostly to see there houses or look around.

Im scared my house is next

The reckless teenagers are going through one house at a time and im terrified mine is next.

My phone now rests on 20%

Sometimes the power works-as i said-so i charge my phone when i can.

Sometimes i wonder what id be doing if this never happened.

And i wish it never did..

I closed the rough note book as a few tears slipped through.im suprised i still have tears left to cry.most nights its the same old thing.ill try and read a book or ill check to see if the tvs working but I normally go to sleep.i try and sleep aslong as possible,sometimes hoping i wont wake up so i can escape this world i now live in.

Here im sat,staring at my wall of posters.
Stranger things,It,Billie Eilish
I was a massive fan of all of them and hoped id meet them all one day.

I wonder where they all are now.if theyre even alive.i hope they are.its comforting to think theres still people out there,good people.

A smile spread across my face as I remember myself watching it.i still remember what happens .how could i forget? Watching IT always made my day.

I walked over to my bookshelf and got out the book IT.

Youd think after all this time i would have finish it but im actually trying to make it last as long as possible.i read a page everyday.

Sometimes i imagine myself in the book,anything to numb my mind from everything in the real world.

I sat reading page 467 when i heard a loud crash.my heart dropped to my stomach.

Who could it be?
Are they gunna hurt me?

My breathing quickened as i put my bookmark back in and curled up on my bed.

Please be over soon
Please be over soon
Please be over soon

I repeated to myself as i heard the floor boards creak downstairs.

The squeak on the stairs startled me.i began to pray.im not religious(sorry if you are)but in a time like this i think it's appropriate to try and pray.

I could hear their loud breathing through my bedroom door as they made there way down the corridor,checking my parents and brothers rooms.

The foot steps stopped outside my door.silence settled for a minute before they began turning the doornob slowly.

They pushed the door open quickly,me coming in to view just as fast.

Both of our expressions must have been similar.

"What the fuck" he mumbled under his breath.
It was now apparent that they are male.

I sat just as still staring at the very familiar figure.

"Uh hi,im-uh J-Jaeden" he seemed clueless of what was happening.

"Im Y-Y/n" i stuttered still sat on my bed.

"Are you infected?" He asked trying to be safe

I shook my head 'no'.

He looked around my room and smiled when he saw the posters.

"So your an IT fan?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded remember how lovely the fandom was.how welcoming when i first joined.

I ended up with 23.2k followers on my fan account.i got a couple notices but that didn't matter i just wanted to support them.

"Yeh those days were fun" tears came to his eyes

"What happened to the other boys?" I was curious

"Uhm i-uh havent talked to them" he was clearly upset so i stood up and gave him a hug.it was clear he wasnt infected.his breathing wasnt wheezy and he seemed stable enough to stand and not colapse.

"This this your house?" He asked as i pulled away from the hug.

"Yep" i said looking around and explaining everything that's happened to me.

"Well if you dont mind,maybe i could stay with you?" He smiled looking into my e/c eyes.

"Yeah id like that.better then being alone" i lightly giggled for the first time in a long long time.i was actually happy.

Maybe the world ending doesnt have to be so bad.