Jαҽԃҽɳ Mαɾƚҽʅʅ #1

Press shuffle on your playlist and make a story out of the first song-all i want by Olivia Rodrigo.

⚠️ Sorry if this chapter triggers anyone

Y/n

I laid in my bed after trying to sleep on my thoughts.he plagued my mind.he told me i was a star,his star.

What a gentleman he was.he held the door and held my hand in the dark.he knew my deepest fears that i hoped to over come with him.

The clock sat at 4 am.it stared at me,almost telling me to close my eyes and sleep but my mind was telling me different.his smile,,his hair,his contagious laugh.tears brimmed my eyes as i looked to my left.on my bedside table sat a picture of us.the one i couldnt get rid of.it held so many memories.

His clothes,his necklace he gave me and everything else that he gave to me now sat in a box in my closet.thats the only thing i couldnt give up.i reach over to the once happy me and faced it down on the table.my body ached,i didnt have the strength yet to put it in the box but i cant face looking at the smile spread on my face.all i wanted was our love to last is that to much to ask?

My exhausted mind gave in and took me away in a much needed sleep.

"Y/n! Get up its 1 in the afternoon!" Her impowering voice echoed through the halls of my loney house.a groan of pain left my lips.i wanted to sleep,to forget,to hopefully get over this suffocating feeling in my chest but of course my selfish mom doesnt understand love.i cant blame her.my dad left when i was young so finding love hasnt been on her menu since i was 5.

Man after man would enter the front door of my home..house.

Some might say "your to young for love" but im not.i may only be 16 but my heart knows what love is.it held love and passion for 2 years.

The same hoodie that hung loose around my figure for 2 days stayed where it is.my disgusting hair still unwashed and my makeup stayed in its box and my once favourite clothes hung on there hangers.

"I made your favourite" my mom sang as she sat the plate of eggs and bacon in front of me.

"Not hungry" i mumbled looking down at the disugsting food. The food was nice,the idea of swallowing the food and infect my body with unneeded weight.thats what i tell myself atleast.your not loved anymore whats the point.

Of course i was hungry but i dont need it.

"You said that last night,look i know-" i didnt let her finish that heartless sentence.

"No you dont know,you say you do but you have no clue" i didnt mean to let out the frustration i had built up inside but i could help it.it was bubbling like a volcano.

I ran to my room slamming my wooden door behind me.

I grabbed my phone,airpods and a pair of trainers and slipped them on my feet.

My feet dragged me towards my door as i put my earbuds in.i pressed shuffle and the first song that popped up felt too real.

I began to walk to the street taking in all my surroundings.i didnt want to be swallowed up whole anymore.

My feet broke out into a run.a nice paced run.one that made me smile for the first time in a month.

I use to do a lot of cross country and running at school so going back to that felt amazing.it was my safe place.

No one was really out and the streets were almost bare.

A giggle left my mouth as the wind blew past my face.it felt nice,nice to have some light in my life and not be stuck in the dark at all hours of the day.

I tugged off my charcoal coloured hoodie and tied it around my waist to reveal the white calvin klien sports bra that sat underneath.

My hair fell out of the bun and flowed in the wind.

But my run came to a stop when i saw a figure in the distance.

The smile fell.

The pain in my legs set in.

My breathing became uneven.

He was there.

Salty tears brimmed my eyes.

All i want is love to last

All the running made me forget the pain

Is all i want to much to ask?

Hot streams ran down my face.

Is there something wrong with me?

But i dont want just any good guy

I want my good guy.i want the one whos standing in front of me.at atleast 20 metres away.

He stood 3 steps forwards before i did the same.

The closer the steps got the more my heart ached.ached to be in his arms once again

"I missed you" left his soft lips as he looked down at him.his soft,charming voice cracked as those sweet words left his lips.his lips that fit perfectly with mine

"I missed you too" i let slip before wrapping my arms around his neck.

But what can i say

All i had was myself at the end of the day

All i wantws was for that to be ok

All i wanted was a good guy

And thats exactly what i got..