𝔅𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔇𝔢𝔫𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥 #2

Y/n

It was the first day of Sophomore year.being one of the youngest in my grade id only just turned 15 in August when the oldest are soon to be 16.

I hate school.im sure everyone does but i really hate it.i use to like it.it was nice going to school everyday seeing my group of friends.now i dont really have a reason to go to school-well obviously to learn but nothing motivates me.

Walking through my highschools north entrance with students around me with the same expression on all of their face.

Everyone looked done with this shit and its only thr first day

"Y/n!!" A very familiar voice called me.

A pretty brunette walked through the door.also known as my bestfriend,F/n

"Hey F/n!" Ive been friends with her since freshman year.we both were lonely on the first day so we sat with eachother at lunch and ever since weve been bestfriends.

Shes pretty much my onlu friend.ever since that summer.the summer we best the devil.

When school had started up again and we were going into 8th grade i lost contact with them all.Beverly left to live with her aunt,Mike went back to being homeschooled,Ben went back to eating in the library and the main 4 stayed as they were during 7th grade.

I stayed out their way.they didnt hate me but i didnt want to face my biggest nightmare.

I didnt realise i was day dreaming until f/n pulled me out of it

"Hello?" She snapped her fingers infront of my face.

"We need to go to homeroom" she grabbed my wrist and dragged me there.

The only time i see the loser is lunch.for the last 2 years weve all had the same lunch so i wouldnt doubt that we have the same lunch this year.

Apart from Bill,hes in my homeroom and will be till the end of school.sometimes we smile at eachother but normally we completely ignore eachother.

"Okay class,can you all line up at the back of the room.this year you going to be sitting im certain place so you can make new friends" she smiled and almost all of us rolled our eyes.no one wants to be treated like a freshmen as if we dont already know eachother.

We all have the chance to make friends with eachother we just choose not to.

"Okay...Greta there..Micheal next to her.."she sat as all and soon the onlu people left were Me,Bill and Grace.

"How about Y/n sit there and Bill sit next to her? Grace you can sit on the desk on the other side of Bill"

I was hoping shed sit on the other side of me because sometimes she gets us to do homeroom challenges and makes us talk to eachother.

"Now here are your schedules and activity sheets.." she trailer off and explained everything like last year as if any of us want to do any of the activities.

"We have 10 minutes left so you can talk amoungest yourselves" she smiled amd went to sit down at her desk.great.i looked over at f/n and she was talking to the boy next to her.i groaned almost to quiet for even Bill to hear. I turned to my right to see everyone else talking.

I then turned back to Bill and he was sat quietly.

Bill had gotten hot since middle school.well thats what i think.hed somehow gotten over his stutter and he was suddenly flawless-not that he had any flaws before.

I hated the awkward silence so I decided to try and break it.

"So.." i turned to him,resting my right cheek on my hand

"Long time no see" i smiled

"Yeah,howve you been" he asked

"Alright,summer was boring without being chased a killer" i tried to joke and we both chuckled.

"Yeah i agree,Richies Jokes are boring now"

"Havent they always been?" I laughed taking my face off my hand so i didnt make my face red from leaning on it.

"You going to Sarahs back-to-school party?" I said the only thing i could think to say.

"Yeah maybe.depends if the others go what about you?" He asked looking directly at me.

"I might,if the others dont go you could always go with me and f/n" i shrugged.i hadnt realised what i said until after.

"Yeah maybe.or we could all go together like old times" he smiled

"Yeah that would be nice" before i could say anymore the bell rang making everyone stand up and leave for 1st period.

"Ill see you later" Bill smiled and waved before leaving aswell.

"Wow" i smiled to myself.

"Someones found their crush this year" f/n smirked putting her arm around me.

"As if,just old friends reconnecting" i said giving her a fake smile.

"Give it two weeks"

"You know me too well.anyways we might be going to Sarahs party with them" i turned to her as we walked through the corridor.

"Oh really?" She smirked

"Not like that and you know it" i rolled my e/c eyes with a smile plastered on my face.

"Anyways see you in 3rd" i said before leaving.we always have study hall in 3rd together so thats how i know without seeing her schedule.

I got to 1st and saw Bill.

"Funny seeing you here" i giggled at him,holding my backpack straps.

"Not like we havent had the same 1st period 3 years in a row" he sarcastically said with a laugh at the end.

I missed this.maybe this year wont be so bad after all.
Talking to him wasnt as awkward as i thought it would be.