Jαҽԃҽɳ Mαɾƚҽʅʅ #14

Long time no seee😎😎
Its been a while soo thought id write this as i feel like it fits😍

_____________________________

Y/n

I could feel my nerves tingling with every minute that ticked by.Sweat prickled onto my skin and her breathing felt tight.It had been at least a couple years since id felt this same stomach twisting feeling of before-event-anxiety.The only difference now was that as an almost fearless 13 year old I could push this feeling aside and enjoy the night but now as a vigilant 19 year old this feeling had found home in me during the week leading up.

My face had been caked in event ready make up,my outfit had been steamed and now i stood smiling at a dosen different cameras along a red carpet.

It was almost laughable, this feeling wasnt even towards the event itself. it was him.The boy-now grown into a man- that i hadnt seen in what felt like decades.the long summer evening and cold winter nigjts full of moments and memories now pushed to the far corner of my mind.

Id pretend not to think about it but he still lived there all this time .The utter thought,the chance of catching a glimpse of him tonight churned my stomach.

The longer that went by without having bumped into him the worse i felt.i had over a hundred fake conversations with him in my head,thousands of senarios played out of how id image it would go seeing him again.

So when the whole event passed and the after party rolled in i was exhausted.I sat myself down at an almost empty table with a couple other actors id had had minimal shared words with to not look so lonely.a cocktail from the bar in my left hand not even touched.the mix of alcohol and anxiety already didnt sit well in my stomach.

At this point i assumed id done it.completed the night without having to face any ghosts,feel feelings i swore id never bring back to the surface but life never goes the way we assume.

A faint lingering smell of cologne filled my senses.it smelt all sorts of fragrance a majority of the night. However this one felt like deja vu and i could feel it being dug from that far corner of my mind.

All it took was a slight head swivel to realise who was now stood to my left.him.

Jaeden Martell stood with this hands in his suit pockets.a lopsided smile graced his face.it felt like home.

I had dreaded this moment,created fake scenarios during the week leading up to it how this exact moment would pan out.Now being in reality,in this position,it felt needed.

Closure was needed.

That empty feeling id been sitting on since 2020 id felt when we decided wed grown apart.we were so young,so inexperienced in life.We owe ourselves this moment.

He held his hand out to me to grab.It felt like he was invading my mind and knew exactly how i felt.i took it gladly and let him guide me to a quieter area of the party.

Then it all came naturally like we hadnt ignored eachother the past 3 years.This moment i knew even with our messy past we could come together and just be whatever we wanted.we didnt have to force anything apon ourselves we could just be us

————————

I AM SO SORRY THIS IS SO BAD I HAVENT WRITTEN IN SO LONG😭 I felt like i should conclude this book as i no longer have as strong a passion for writing.thank you all for reading this story and supporting me even tho looking back i wasnt the best writer aha love you all🫶🏻

🎉 You've finished reading ✷ 🎀 𝒥𝒶𝑒𝒹𝑒𝓃 𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝐼𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈 🎀 ✷ 🎉