𝕁𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕓 𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕓𝕖𝕣 #𝟙𝟛

This is based off Heather by Conan Gray

Y/n

Me and the Barbers had just got out of our transport that had taken us to our hotel.i smiled as i looked around,i went around to the back to get my case and rolled it towards to front desk.i followed closely behind Andy.

Andy had invited me to come to Mexico since im Jacobs bestfriend and stuck with him through the whole accused of murder stuff.

I breathed in the new air and looked around at the building.i was so caught up in 'awe' that i hadnt noticed my bestfriend wonder off.

Just as id done a full circle look at the lobby i noticed the brunette boy talking to a very pretty blonde.

My smile faded as i saw them laughing with eachother.

"You okay?" Andy said walking up next to me with 2 keycards in his hand.he handed me the spare one for if me and Jacob wanted to go out.

"Yeah" i said trying not to look

"Arent you glad Jacobs making new friends?" He asked with furrowed brows.

"Well i kind of have to be" i shrugged before going over to the elevator.

I quickly made my way to the air conditioned room to cool off.

Me and Jacob were sharing a room.i opened our shared rooms door and placed my suitcase down.

I flopped on the bed with a sigh.

"You okay?" laurie asked poking her head in.i nodded with a smile.i decided i might aswell unpack.

During the process a smiling Jacob came in.

"Hey" he said as i continued to put my clothes away.

"You look happy" i said trying not to turn around.

"You know that really pretty girl in the lobby? Yeah well her names Hope and she doesnt believe i was accused of murder! How great" he exclaimed.

"So good" i nodded but slightly sarcastic.

I grabbed my toiletries bag and put it in the bathroom.

"Im gunna hang out with her tomorrow" he said as i walked in.i saw the big smile on his face.

"Lovely" i said grabbing my phone and going to sit down.

"Oh..you can hang out with us if you want" he sat up.

"Its fine ill leave you two alone" i smiled

"Really? Thanks" he said leaving the room.

I sighed.of course hed like her.shes so beautiful.

Soon enough it was the next day.Jacob was already up and had left by the time id dragged myself out at around 10.i missed breakfast but it was okay i could get something from a store.

I got dressed and walked into the main part of the hotel room.

"Hey" Andy said looking away from the tv.

"Hey im gunna go out if thats okay?" I said pointing with my thumb towards the door.

"Okay just take your keycard and be safe,maybe look for Jacob while your gone" he smiled.i nodded and left.

I sighed once id entered the warm mexican air.

I walked to the beach and saw a bar to get a drink.i got myself a water.

"You okay?" The man asked as he got my drink ready

"Yeah" i said quietly.

"You dont seem it" he admitted.

"Well my bestfriend ditched me for a girl hes just met" i shrugged,handing him the money.

"Maybe talk to him about it? Maybe you can all hang out together" he tried to give me advice.

I shook my head. "He didnt seem so sure when he invited me yesterday and when i declined he seemed relieved" i shrugged and looked out at the beach.

"Is it okay if i sit here" i pointed at one of the bar stools.he nodded so i hopped up.we stood in a comfortable silence as i sipped my drink.

"Y/n?" I heard a familiar voice behind me

I turned around to see Jacob coming over wearing a lift vest and had dropped a surf boared a metre or two away.

"Hi" i said turning my whole body to him.

"You okay?" He said crossing his arms.

"Yeah why wouldnt i be" i sip my drink.

"You just seem a bit lonely.

"Yeah it is a little lonely being ditched by your bestfriend,anyways you can go back to her im busy talking to John here" i say turning back around.i wasnt sure if he was gone and by the fact the man speaking at normal level im guessing he was.

"My names not John" he said slightly smiling.

"I know but if i said 'this random man' he probably wouldnt let me stay" i said slightly laughing.

Even though i have having fun i couldnt help wishing i was Hope in that moment.