ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙ ᴛʜʀᴏᴍʙᴇʏ #1

⚠️smut⚠️

Y/n

"I do not" my best friend Jacob exclaimed.
"Come on! Every guy likes being called daddy"i try not to shout so no one hears.

"Well i dont" he looked away,avoiding eye contact.

Jacobs been my bestfriend for years.ever since his mother and my mother introduced us to eachother.now every other weekend my mother "forces" me to stay will her and my father go out getting drunk and gambling.

I say "forces" because id probaby go even if they didnt drop me off at 6pm every other Saturday.

Today was the same.i got dropped off,knocked on the door and went up to Jacobs room with my bag.we had dinner and then we watched a film.

Jacob had suggested it and him being a 16 year old boy it had to have sex in it.i wasn't informed of this until there was 2 half naked adults on the screen.fast forward 23 minutes into the film and they were fucking.the girl had called him daddy and few times and thats how the conversation striked up.

"Come on!" I groaned and threw my head back.the film was currently on pause.Jacob was still refusing eye contact.

"Jacob look at me" his eyes stayed averted.Id slightly caught on to what was happening

"Daddy" i mumbled with a smirk on my face.

"W-what..?" He turned to look at me.

"Daddy" i said a little louder.He looked away and grabbed the remote and pressed play.

"Come on daddy dont ignore me" i moved my legs from there crossed position and moved so my knees were pointing towards him and my feet pointing away.i placed my hand on the bed to keep my balance

"Jacob?" I furrowed my eyebrows and peaked around so i could see his flustered face.

"What" he said in a shaky voice.

"You look a little flustered" I decided to tease him,i rested my hand on his bare thigh.he was wearing loose pyjama shorts and a t-shirt.

"Im fine" he kept his eyes on the screen when another sex scene came on.he looked away quickly.a bead of sweated formed on his forehead.

I started noticing his strange behaviour and decided to go a step further.

"Jakey" i moved over to him and sat on his lap,straddling him.im the only one who calls him that.

"Can we cuddle?" I asked moving into his chest closer if thats even possible.He nodded and tried to ignore me.

I started to move my hips slowly.i rested my chin on his shoulder with my arms around his neck.

I could feel something getting hard under me and i knew exactly what was happening.

"You like that" I mumbled into his ear as my hips picked up pace.

"Y-y/n" he breathed out as his eyes squished shut.

"You want me to stop...daddy?" I teased

"NO-no carry on" he gulped.

Then I continued.i slowly grinded against Jacobs now fully hard cock.a pool had formed in my underwear at the thought of where this might go.

Jacob reached for my t-shirt,trying to pull it over my head.

"Not so fast daddy" i smirked,that sentence cause him to moan.

"F-fuck stop teasing" he stuttered and pushed me off.

"What?" I asked putting my hands up.He kept his eyes on me as he slowly pulled his shorts down.

"You kept teasing me.now do as daddy says and come here" he says in a stern voice.it shocked me.

"O-okay" i felt intimidated.i walked closer and slowly over to the bed.he put his thumbs on the inside of the wasitband of his boxers and inched them down.

"Since you were so in to grinding on my dick,I suppose you know how to suck one" he leaned back with a cold look on his face.his eyes were stuck staring at me as he waited for me to answer.

"I-ive never done it before" i owned up,looking down.

"Make this your first time" his cold look changed as he smirked and got comfortable.

"Dont be shy" He whispered.

"Now lock the door and come back here"
I did what he said.

"Now put your pretty little mouth into use" he used his finger to motion for me to come over and pointed down at his long length.

"Y-yes daddy" i obeyed.i got on the bed and got on my hands and knees.i looked up at him with nervous eyes before bringing my mouth down to his cock.

"Mhm" he groaned out as i moved my mouth up and down.id never down this before so i had no clue what to do.

Id seen some things on movies and porn so i went off that.

"F-fuck" a string of curses left his mouth as I continued my bobbing motion.i moved my tounge over his tip and I continued to suck.

"Faster p-please" he grabbed my hair and forced me down on him.i couldn't believe what i was doing.i was sucking off the Jacob Thrombey.

I picked up my pace,getting the hang of all the sucking and bobbing.

"Your so good princess" he complimented with a moan on the end.

I could feel a twitch in my mouth and I assumed he was close.

I sucked my cheeks in and moved faster.i moaned onto his dick,making it vibrate sending him closer to the edge.

"Fuck im close" he gulped and finally released into my mouth.

Cum dripped down my lip as i got up and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Wow" i mumbled with a smirk on my face.

"Yeah wow that was amazing" he groaned at the thought of having my mouth around him again.

"So you do..have a daddy kink" i looked over my shoulder.

"I guess i do"

IM SORRY🤣🤣