𝕁𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕓 𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕓𝕖𝕣 #𝟝

This is based of Alec Benjamins "if i killed someone for you" but asif Jacob killed Ben for y/n instead of committing suicide.it wont be word for word but ill try.

⚠️mentions of murder and self harm⚠️

Jacob

"Come on man" i said to Ben as he stood infront of me and y/n.Bens been picking on her all week and ive had enough.i just wanna protect her.

"Shes worthless,why would you wanna stick up for her anyways" he crossed his arms,standing tall

"Because shes my bestfriend thats why,now just fuck off for once" i grabbed her fragile hand and pulled her away from the drama

"Yeah just walk away like you always do" he taunted.the calls became fainter as we walked to maths.

Next is last period and i couldnt wait to get home.
"You okay?" I turned to the girl sending a smile her way

"Yep" she mumbled,barley over a whisper.she tried to avoid eye contact

"Y/n,look at me" she eventually did
"I wont let him hurt you anymore okay?" I had a plan.it might ruin me and hers friendship but aslong as shes happy im happy.

She nodded and walked to her seat at the very back whereas mines at the front.

Time skip to after school

"Hey Jacob,hey y/n" Mum said from the kitchen when i shut the door

"Hey" i said
"Whats for dinner" i was starving

"Lamb" i nodded and walked over to y/n who still stood near the door staring at the floor.

"You okay sweetie?" My mum asked,noticing

"Yeh" her voice cracked,like she was about to cry.

"Uhm were gunna go up now" i grabbed her hand and brought her up.

When we got in my room i shut the door and sat her on my bed.

"Want a sweatshirt? T-shirt?" I asked pointing to my dresser.she just shrugged.i hate to see her in pain.

I placed a t-shirt and gray joggers next to her  knowing she gets hot easily on her top half.it was a white t-shirt that fit me loosely so would be nice and baggy on her.

"Im gunna get a drink while you change,want anything?" She shook her head and i sighed.shes been like this all week.

Y/n

When he left i started to take my white,long sleeved,ribbed t-shirt off.i had it tucked into a pair of black jeans with my white airforce ones but id slipped when off when i got in the house.

I stayed sitting in the same place but slightly stood to slid my jeans off.

I examined the scars that scattered across my thighs.i tend to wear jeans or joggers so my thighs are always covered so thats where i do it but i made the mistake of use my arms last time.i was so angry and so upset i just needed just something to take my mind from how numb with insults my mind had become.i dont know where it all came from.one week Ben left me alone,the next hes bothering me everyday.