𝔅𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔇𝔢𝔫𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥 #3

Y/i-your inital
F/c-favourite colour

Y/n

"Happy birthday too you" everyone finished singing as i blew out the candles that read '15'.

"Make a wish" my mom said from behind me.
I closed my eyes
I smiled at the evem the thought of my wish.

I reopened my eyes and looked down at my wrist to see if my soulmate mark is there yet and it was.

'B'

You see,in my world your soulmates first letter of there name appears on your wrist in black and when you touch them it turns to your favourite colour.

I thought who it could be.
It could be Bruno in my science class.
Or Ben in my social studies
Maybe even Belch.i shuddered at the thought of Belch Huggins being my soulmate.
I really hope hes not.

"What letter is it" my cousin asked walking over to my families couch.

"B" i said showing her my wrist

"Anyone you might think it is? Or hope?" She asked

Thats my cousin Bev.both our families have lived in derry all our lives.our moms were best friends before her mom unfortunately passed away.after that she spent a lot of her time at mine.

"I was thinking maybe Bruno from my science class but id like it to be Blake Owens from our homeroom hes really attractive" i giggled

"Maybe.maybe you should try and accidentally touch him in class Monday and see if it changes" she suggested.

"That's actually a good idea thanks" i smiled before telling her i was going to bed.

Time skip to monday

I walked into school ready for homeroom.
I looked around the room at all the people whos names begin with 'b'

Blake,Byron,Bruce,Brett,Bobby,Bill

"Y/n?" My teacher called out.he was taking attendance and i wasnt paying any attention.

"Y-yes sir" i stuttered realising this.a few people giggled.

After that he normally lets us talk so when he let us I immediately turned to Bev.

"So you tried to touch Blake?" She asked

"No i think its a bit creepy i might wait to see if nature takes its course" i said thinking about how long it might be before then.

"That could take years" she said as if she had read my thoughts.

"Well lets wait for your 15th birthday and search together" i offered.

"Thats 2 months away!" She groaned.

"I know" i said before the bell rung.

"See you later" i said to Bev before beginning my walk to science.

I bumped into someone and immediately recognised him as Richie trashmouth tozier.