𝕁𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕓 𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕓𝕖𝕣 #𝟠

Sorry this isnt a part 2 i had this idea and wanted to make this

⚠️sucide is mentions quite a lot⚠️

H/t-hair texture eg curly,frizzy,straight ect
Jacob

"If your watching this im probably not around anymore" the beautiful h/c said behind the screen as tears ran down my face.

"Im sorry" she looked down at her shaking fingers.

"I couldnt take it anymore..the insults..the name calling...the bullying" her voice crack as she went through reasons.

"And then the fight..our fight" she looked up again as her make up ran down her s/c face.

Pieces of h/t hair layed wet on her face as she sobbed.

"I was a waste of space..you guys didnt need me in the house.you didnt need me" she repeated as she looked over the camera.she was sat in the bathroom on the edge of the bath tub.

"In all honestly i think you were my friend for pity" she looked down again.

"Me parents were never around and then they got in a car crash and then all your time and money was spent on therapy..least you wont have to pay for that anymore" she mumbled the last part.

"Dont miss me,dont grieve for me..i wanted this..ill be with my parents again" she smiled up at the camera.

"Jacob thank you for always being there for me" my dad placed a hand on my shoulder as she began explaining this.

"Thank you for standing up for me and keeping my busy mind at bay,for making sure i eat everyday and holding me while i cry" she slightly laughed through her tears

"And playing video games with me till 4 in the morning..sorry Andy and Laurie" i heard them slightly chuckle.

"Thank you Andy..thank you for being my father figure while i didnt have one..thank you for picking me up in the middle of the day when i had a panic attack..thank you for covering for me when i snuck out to go to the park late at night" she smiled again.

"Thank you Laurie" she looked up again.

"I know we werent that close..how i wish we got closer before i did this" she sobbed.

"But thank you.for still caring.for looking out for me.for feeding me 3 times a day.thank you" she began to ball her eyes out.

"Im sorry for even making this video.this isnt a cry for attention.this isnt anything but me giving up" i put the phone down and paused the video.i didnt want to watch it anymore.

"Come her buddy" my dad pulled me im for a hug as i sobbed.

I faintly heard my mom continue the video.the video ended with her talking about how sorry she is.i shook my head and mumbled to myself.

"Dont be sorry" i mumbled into my dads chest as he still held me.

"Huh?" He looked down at me.

"She shouldnt be sorry..it was my fault" i looked up and down quickly.

"No no dont blame yourself Jake" he pulled away but held my shoulders and tried to make me look him in the eyes.

"Look at me" i looked over slowly

"It is..we got in a fight last week..it was stupid but-" i stopped myself from explaining.

"What happened" my mom turned to me sternly.

"I-we-it was about Sarah and Ben" i started to explain.

"She started to believe i did kill Ben and-and then it got out of hand and i told her to kill herself" i mumbled the last part

"You what!" My dad shouted.

"She accused me of getting with Sarah!" I shouted as tears streamed down my face.

"That isnt an excuse Jacob" my mom shook her head in disappointment.

I ran to the stairs and ran up.
I slammed my door and stopped in my tracks.my mouth hung open slightly and pieces of my fringe stuck to the side of my cheek.

I pulled my shirt over my head and chucked it on my pile of other shirts for this week.
I unbuckled my jeans and put them on top of the same pile before grabbing y/ns blanket.it smelt like her and i missed it.

I grabbed the teddy bear we made together at build a bear and snuggled into it as if it was
y/n.

And for the 6th time this week i fell asleep in a pool of tears..

"Wake up" my dad shook me.

I groaned.

"I dont wanna" but then I remembered what were doing today and got up almost immediately.

My mood wasnt the worst knowing maybe just maybe my life would go back to normal and i could be happy again.

A small smile sat on my face as we approached the location.

The car stopped outside of the hospital.we got out,sighed in and approached coma room 5 to see the same thing as yesterday.my beautiful best friend still asleep.

"No" my voice cracked

"No no no no no" i repeated as i went over to her.wires came off of her in all directions.bandages covered her wrist to stop the blood flow.

"Its okay hunny" my mom hugged me but i pulled away.

"I thought shed be better"

Id never felt so heartbroken..it was my fault and id never forgive myself..