Jαҽԃҽɳ Mαɾƚҽʅʅ #5

Y/n

I knocked on Jaedens front door with 3 swift knocks.i was wearing a nice but causal outfit due to it being 4th of July.

Jaedens family had invited mine round to celebrate and have a barbecue.soon enough Jaeden opened the door.

"Hey" he greeted with a smile on his face.

"Come in" he opened the door wider for my family of 5 to walk in.
My little sister skipped in and ran straight to Jaedens little cousins.my parents went to Jaedens mom and my brother went to the couch.i,of course,went with Jaeden.he dragged me to his bathyard where some more of his family were.

"Y/n! Long time no see" one of his aunts that i hadnt seen since we were 10 came over and hugged me.

"Hi!" I said making conversation with her when i felt a tug on my jeans.

"Y/n" s/n(sisters name) said as she tried to pull me towards Jaeden playing with one of his little cousins.he was holding his cousins hands as they were stood on his skateboard.I smiled as i watched how good he was with kids.

"Come on!" S/n whined.i snapped out of my trance.

"Sorry,ill talk to you later" I apologised to his aunt and went over.

"I see your quite good with kids" i said to my boyfriend as he played around with the 5 and 6 year olds.

"Yeah i cant wait to have kids" one of them clung to his leg as he tried to walk to me.

"Me neither" i giggled at the four 5-7 year olds running around his big backyard.

"Look how cute they are" he awed at them as he walked over to me.

"Apart from my sister" i laughed to myself.

"No! Your sisters so cute!" He made a shocked face and slightly slapped my arm.

"I cant wait to be a dad" he said with a big ass smile on his face.

"You already are" I whispered into his ear with a smirk plastered across my face.

"Be quiet" he shoved me out of his arms.

"Nooo im sorry" i pouted and made grabby hands for him to pull me back in a hug.

"Your lucky i love you" he tried give a stern before laughing at himself.

"Your just cant be serious can you" i rolled my eyes playfully.

"What are we gunna do with you Mr Jaeden Martell" i crossed my arms amd shook my head.

"I dont know Mrs y/n Martell" he copied my action but instead of shaking his head he rose his chin to the sky in a proud manner.

"I will be one day" i sighed at the thought of getting married to this boy.

[Sorry its short i didnt know what else to write]