ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙ ᴛʜʀᴏᴍʙᴇʏ #1-ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2

I got asked to do a part two so here we go🤣🤣
⚠️Smut⚠️

Jacob

I couldnt stop thinking about last weekend with y/n.after she gave me a blowjob we pretty much just went to sleep.we hadnt addressed the situation at all and it was bugging me.

It was now a bright Wednesday morning during spring break and that night y/ns mother was coming to the Thrombey mansion to probably get drunk with my mother.y/n will probably come too so hopefully we can address what happened saturday.

"Jacob Take your nose out of your phone and tidy your room" my mom said as she peaked into my room.i groaned and put my phone in my pocket knowing it's probably best if i do.

I picked up some clothes of the floor.i realised y/ns bra was layed amoung my dirty clothes.i bit my lip at the thought of her taking it off in my room.I felt a harden between my legs.

"Not now" I whispered as i put the dirty clothes in the hamper before putting her bra in my bottom draw so no one would find it.of course if y/n asked for it back id give it to her but until then ill keep it there for safe keeping.

I grabbed a couple cups from my desk and walked down the unnecessary amount of stairs to get all the way to the kitchen.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket as i walked upstairs to an instagram notification.i sighed and pressed the off button when I realised it was just a post about politices.normally like politices but i was too focused on what things me and Y/n could possibly do tonight.

Soon enough night rolls around.it was 6pm on the dot when i could hear faint commotion coming from downstairs.i walked out and looked down to the front door.

"Jacobs upstairs your welcome to go up there" my mother smiled at her as she began walking up the stairs.i ran to my room and grabbed my phone to pretend i was there the whole time.

"Hey Jakey" she said walking in and dropping her bag before flopping on my bed.
She was wearing a green plaid skirt with a white vest that made her boobs like amazing.

"Finally i can take these heels off" she slipped off her 3 inch heels and chucked them on my floor.

"You..okay?" She asked looking over at me with one eyebrow raised.

"Yeah why wouldnt i be?" I asked a little defensively.

"You havent said a word.no political porn updates?" She jokes about how much i like politics.

"No actually i havent even checked twitter today" i stuck my tounge out at her before laughing,making her giggle.

"Jacob Thrombey hasnt checked twitter?? Shocker.you been watching porn all day?" she asks.

"No" i rolled my eyes and covered my face.i started to remember earlier when I saw her bra on the floor.a deep red set over my cheeks.

"Your face says otherwise" she giggled again.

"Your family seem to think you sit in the bathroom and masturbate to dead deer,we both know thats not true" she winks at me before getting her phone out.i layed my head on my pillow and stared at the ceiling,trying my best not to jump on y/n and fuck her.