Jαҽԃҽɳ Mαɾƚҽʅʅ #9

This is based off Means girls.i recently watch mean girls for the first time(i know i dont know how i never watched it before)

Regina George-Lilia Buckingham
Karen Smith-Annie Leblanc
Grechen Wieners-Millie Bobby Brown(but im just going to say Millie Brown)
Cady Heron-y/n l/n
Aaron Samuels-Jaeden Martell
Janis Ian-Sophia lillis
Damian-wyatt Oleff

Im not making Lilia Regina because i dont like her because i do I actually love lilia i jus decide to use her🤷🏼‍♀️ also im not trying to be rude or mean im just using the insults for the story.

Y/n

This is it.new me,new life,new school.

I smiled while i gripped my bag harder.i came from a small town in Chicago and was homeschool since grade 3.this school was huge.its like a dream.

My dream was soon interrupted when someone bumped into me.

"Watch where your going" a high pitched female squeaked at me as they walked away with their friend.

I rolled my eyes and walked into english.the class was empty apart from one empty seat on the right side of the classroom.

"Hi" a female said from beside me.i didnt look at first,thinking maybe she wasnt talking to me.

"Hey new girl" she repeated.i looked over to see a pretty redhead.

"Hi" i said shyly.

"Im sophia and this is wyatt" she said pointing with her thumb to the curly haired boy sat closely behind her.i waved and smiled.

"Do any of you know where room 157 is?" I asked handing them my schedule id picked up over the weekend to avoid having to find the office early on monday morning.

"Mmm yeah thats in the back building" she looked at Wyatt.

"Y-yeah the back building" Wyatt looked st Sophia and back to me with a smile.

I smiled and went back to english.

" 'cuse us" Sophia said as she barged past people to let us through.

Eventually we go to the back of a feild.

"Wheres...the back building..?" I said looking around.

"It burned down" Wyatt said laughing as he sat down.

"Arent we going to get in trouble for skipping?" I looked back at the school as i saw aome students pile out of the entrance we just went out of.

"Why would we get you into trouble? Were your friends?" Sophia asked.i smiled and sat down.

"of course all of the plastics are in a gym class together" Sophia said looking towards the gym class,rolling her eyes.

"Who now?" I asked looking between the two infront of me.

"They are teen royalty" wyatt said using air quotes.

"That ones Annie leblanc,actor and singer.dumbest girl youll ever meet" Wyatt said as a brunette girl went to catch a ball but completely missed.