𝔅𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔇𝔢𝔫𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥 #4-𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2

Bill

The final bell of the day rung throughout the halls of the school,signalling we can leave and go home.however thats not the case for me and Y/n

"H-hey Rich me and y-y/n got detention s-so he-head home" i told Richie as i began walking to the detention room.

"Billy boy got detention? Good luck" Richie patted my shoulder before walking out of the north entrance.

I gripped my bags straps and was about to turn around and head to the room.

"BOO" a voice called from behind me,making me jump.

"You s-s-scared the sh-sh-shit outta me" i laughed and turned to the h/c haired girl.

"Sorry" she smiled

"But i was thinking..how about" she trailed off as we started walking the halls.

"We skip detention" she suggested

"W-what? No no n-no" i stopped dead in my tracks.

"Come on! It will be fun well just hang out in the janitors closet until its over" she winked and walked over to a closet across the hall.

"But-"

"No buts come on" she wiggled her eyebrows at me as she swung open the wooden door.

"F-fine but if i-i get in more trou-trouble im bl-blaming you" i pointed at her in a joking way and stepped inside.

"So w-what should w-we-we do" i asked as she flicked the light on to reveal cleaning products and all.

"I dont know" she crossed her arms

"Make out,have sex,talk,anything really" a smirk sat on her lips as she stared at me.

I stood in shock not knowing what to say.

"Make out it is then" she sighed as she took a step closer.i,however,stood frozen in place.

She reached her hand up to the back of my neck and leaned in.she lightly pecked my lips.

She opened her eyes back up to see me staring back at her.

"Is this okay or..?" She asked

"N-no no i-i-its fine" i replied before leaning back in.i placed both hands on her waist as she slightly tilted her head.she grabbed my hands and lowered them to her ass before moving her hands around my neck.

My hands stayed resting there,not knowing what to do.she soon pulled away.

"You can touch me you know?" She said as if she was getting impatient.she grabbed my hands off her ass and placed them on her breasts.

"Here now gently squeeze" she rested her soft hands on my wrists as i gently kneaded them.she let out an airy moan.

"Just like that" she said before leaning back in and making out with me.

I felt her tounge on my bottom lip.when i didnt open she reached down and lightly squeezed my crotch,making me let out a breathy moan.