𝕁𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕓 𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕓𝕖𝕣 #𝟙𝟜

Y/n

All night all ive heard as sirens about.about 10 have driven past my house in the last 30 minutes,spreading light through my living along with annoying screech sound.everyone pretty much knew they were looking for Jacob Barber.everyone says he Murdered Ben.he didnt though..he couldnt have.

Hes in my english class.we never spoke because both of us stayed pretty quite but i can just tell-hes innocent.

I thought,maybe he's hiding and there trying to find him?

So i made the only rational decision that my brain could muster.find him

5 minutes had past and i was now walking down my road,looking up alleyways and every hiding spot i could think of but not once did i think about checking the park.

This park was a small park,pretty much abandoned.at night it was pretty spooky so i was hoping hed be here so i wasnt alone.

The gate creaked as i opened it so I cautiously walked in.i could see a silhouette of a person on the swings and decided to approach.

"Everyones lookin for you,you know" my hands sat in my back pockets as i walked over to the swing next to him.i gripped the cold metal.

"I know" it was now visible that hed been crying

"I don't believe that you killed Ben" i said just above a whisper

Jacob didnt say a word,just turned his head towards me.

"And i know your hiding from the police,ive heard them all night" i started to explain.

"You dont deserve to be put behind bars" my hands now rested on my knees as i tryed to cover the rips as a cool draft flew towards us.

"My parents arent home for a couple weeks,i was thinking you could hide out in my house for a while?" I asked trying not to sound too creepy

"Really?" He asked almost like he didn't believe a word i was saying.

"Yeh" i croaked out.

"Come on,before they find us here" i waved him towards leaving and he actually followed.

"I never told you my name" i said

"I already know it,your Y/n from english" he said,looking away.we tried to avoid any busy streets on the way back.

"Lets head through the woods,my house
Has a back gate we can go through" i led him towards the woods

My house was about a 5 minute walk but when we finally got home i sighed.

"Wow,i thought you were gunna turn me into the police" Jacob says quietly

"No,well its late and im pretty tired so im going up to bed" i smiled at him

"Wanna come up?" I asked and he nodded.

When i walked in i took my top off and went to my pyjama draw.i didnt really care who saw me in my bra,its not like im showing them my bare tits.
I grabbed some cropped top and short pyjamas set and started putting it on.