ᴊᴀᴄᴏʙ ᴛʜʀᴏᴍʙᴇʏ #3

⚠️ANOREXIA/SELF HARM.whatever is said is NOT suppose to be offensive but just for the storyline⚠️

Y/n

I stared at my figure in the full sized body mirror.i twisted and turned to look at it from all different angles with a disappointed look on my face.

Why was i never enough?

I questioned to myself a lot.

"Be a lady" they say

"Be petite and small" they say

You have to live up to societys needs

Or you wont be perfect enough.

I scoff and grab my pyjamas.my best friend Jacob is coming round mine for a sleepover.his family are going away to france for the weekend and leaving Me,Ransome and Meg at home.Ransome obviously staying at his own house and Meg staying at a friends.Leaving Jacob to stay at mine.

My pyjamas are loose.a loose,flowing silk pyjama set to cover up my awful body.i sigh before grabbing my velvet scrunchie and tying it in my [h/l] [h/c] [h/t] hair in a messy bun.

A knock sounded from across my room.

"Come in" i called out to whoever was behind.
Jacob emerged from behind and shut the door behind him.

He was dressed with black jeans and a blue shirt.hed probably taken his jacket off downstairs.

"Hey" he said shuffling over to my bed and plopping down and pulling his phone out of his back pocket.

"Hi" i grabbed my plaid skirt from the floor along with tights and sweater to put in my laundry basket.

"You..okay?" He looked over his phone after hearing my blunt reponse.

"Yeah why?" I raised my eyebrow at him before walking over to him.

"You seem quiet today" he laid his phone down on my bed before crawling closer to me.

"No im fine" I fiddled anxiously with my fingers.

"Please tell me" he said quietly.he hates when im upset.he grabbed one of my restless hands and rubbed his thumb over it.

"I need to loose weight" i owned up and tried to cover up my body with my other arm.

"No,no you dont y/n" he moved from his laying position and sat criss-cross infront of me.

"Come here" he waved me to sit up and i did.

"You are perfect the way you are" he reasured me

"No im not" i shook my head.Jacob quickly stood up and pulled me over to my mirror.

"Look" he pointed in the mirror before lightly lifting my silk pj shirt up.

His mouth hung open at the reflection.

"I know,i know im ugly" i released his hands from my shirt and looked away ashamed.

"No y/n no your not ugly im just surprised" he took my arms away from my body and hugged me.

"I am stop lying" i was getting annoyed now.

"Y/n listen to me! I can see your ribs.you are not ugly.you are not fat.you need to eat" he raised his voice slightly at me.I flinched.

"Sorry" he quietened down and put his arms around me again.

"How about we get ready for bed and we can cuddle.yeah?" He asked looking directly into my eyes.

"Yeah" i smiled and dragged him to my bathroom.

Im so lucky to have him.