Jαҽԃҽɳ Mαɾƚҽʅʅ #11

Request: sweetheartreader_27
Sorry that i changed it a little ive never watched league of legends :)

Jacob

Y/n and i have been planning to do a costume competition for about a week.wed spent the week picking the perfect outfit and i was sure id be the winner.

Ever since y/n watched the vampire diaries shed been obsessed with vampires.i thought dressing as a vampire would make her immediately say i won but obviously she had other ideas.

Id gone to her house at around 5 on Halloween night to get ready to sit at home and watch movies.due to covid we couldnt go to a party or anything so we decided to stay home.

I went to get ready in her guest bathroom while she went into her own.

I put the clothes on,slicked my hair back and put the teeth in.i did the finishing touches and was ready to win.

I stepped out and walked over to y/ns room.i knocked with our knock so she knew it was me but she didnt answer.i assumed she was still in the bathroom so i entered the room.i then knocked on the bathroom door.

"Y/n/n?" I called in.

"Ill be out in a minute" she said.her voice sounded muffled behind the door.

"Okay..well im ready to see this amazing costume of yours" i said slightly in sarcasm

"Yeah well it's probably better then yours" i heard her giggle making me smile at the adorable girl.

"Well youve been hyping this up all week so im hoping its good" i sat down on her bed knowing she'll probably be another 5 minutes or so.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled until i heard the door unlock.i imagined id see her come out in something like a cat costume like last year or a zombie like the year before that but what she actually walked out in i was not expecting..

She walked out in a playboy bunny costume.my jaw practically dropped to the floor as i watched the h/c haired girl strut out with pride.

"Still think you won?" She teased putting a hand on her left hip.as i stared at her amazing body i felt a sudden tightness in the cheap vampire costume id gotten from partycity.

"Well guessing by that" she pointed at my noticeably tighter crotch

"I won" she smirked.i rolled my eyes and went over to hug her.i nuzzled my head into her boobs.

"I cant help that your too damn sexy" i said as i heard her giggle.