Jαҽԃҽɳ Mαɾƚҽʅʅ #12

REQUEST qwer_rewq

Jaeden

"Youre going to do amazing" i reasured her as she tied up her ballet shoes.a slightly frown sat on her s/c face.

I sat down next to her.she sighed and brought her knees to her chest.

"Its just-she puts so much pressure on us and i just dont want to fail" she looked up at me with sad eyes.

"Youll do fine I promise" i said.we both looked up once we heard her name being called.i wished her luck and went to join my mom in the audience.i sat down amd smiled while she got into place.

The elegant music started to play out of the speakers as she started to dance.her arms and legs moved around smoothly.

All was going well when suddenly she froze up.my eyebrows turned up at this.the audience stayed silent as the music continued.she was visibly shaking and was stuck in one position as if she was trying to remember the next move.She quickly snapped into reality and ran off.talk erupted between everyone as i quickly squeezed past everyone and ran to go back stage.

I looked left and right when i suddenly saw
y/ns ballet teacher yelling at her.

"I think shes gone through enough tonight" i said making the older women turn to look at me.

"Shes going to ruin my reputation-" i cut her off.

"Who cares? She needs space back off" i said moving to go sit next to the h/c haired girl.

The lady scoffed before walking over to someone else from y/ns class.

"Come here" i said opening my arms.she came and rested her head on my chest.

"I love you Jaeden" she mumbled making me smile.

"I love you too" i slightly chuckled.

"How about we go to walmart,get all your favourite snacks and watch some movies" i said pulling away to look at her.

"Yeah okay" she said before we got up and headed for the door with my mom trailing behind.