𝕁𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕓 𝔹𝕒𝕣𝕓𝕖𝕣 #𝟟-𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚

Heres part 2 for everyone asking🤣🤣

Jacob

"Your going to have to be quiet" i said with a smirk on my face.

"I will" she said as she laid down on her back with her elbows proping her up.

I reached down to my belt and unbuckled it as i stared into her bright e/c eyes.

My belt was now loose,loose enough to pull my jeans down.i slipped them off my ankles still holding the eye contact.

"You gunna stare at me all day or fuck me?" She slowly spread her legs and smirked,raising both eyebrows quickly.

I took no time before taking the rest of my clothes and ripping the silver packet open.

I pinched the tip of the condom before slidding it on to my fully erect cock.it slid on nicely due to the lube and my pre-cum.i groaned quietly from the contact and small amount of attention i gave my boner that was becoming uncomfortablely hard.

"Looking a little hot and bothered there baby" i heard her quiet voice call from my bed again.
I couldnt wait anymore.i needed her.

A smirk played on her lips as i pressed my naked body against hers.i hovered over hers as i began to kiss her.our lips fit together like a puzzel before i pulled away.

"Now its gunna hurt so tell me when to stop" i warned.even though im a virgin ive seen plenty of pornos to know it hurts.

"Okay but please i need you" she gave me a serious look.

I didn't hesitate.i slowly lid my dick into her tight hole as she groaned.

"S-stop for a second" she stopped me and i waited for a second.
I tucked a loose strand of h/c hair behind her ear. A smile spread across her beautiful face.

"You can move..please"

"Someones needy for me huh?" I teased before beginning to thrust in and out.it was easier then id imagined.sometimes id imagine what its like pounding y/ns tight pussy on nights i was by myself.now here i am..actually doing it.

"Faster" she whinned out under my grip.the words made me weak at the knees but i keep strong as i thrusted faster and harder.

"Fuck..shit Jake" she moaned loud,making me quickly cover her mouth.i reached down and slowly rubbed her bundel of nervesz

"If you want me to let you cum you need to be quiet princess" i warned as I continued.

"Mmm okay" she groaned out and then hung her mouth open with short breaths escaping and her eyes shut tightly.

"Look at me baby" i said to give me a good look at her pretty eyes.

Her eyes brows furrowed as i felt her pussy slightly tense around my dick.

"Im..im gunna-" before she could finish I quickly covered her mouth as i felt her vagina completely tense around my dick.a long string of moans her muffled by my palm.

My thrusts got sloppier as i felt myself release into the latex.

"Fuck" I breathed out at the familiar feeling of my orgasm.

I pulled out and flopped down next to the now sweaty girl.

I slowly slip the condom off of my dick and tried to calm my out of control breathing.

"Ill be back in a second" i said as i slipped my boxers on and walked to the bathroom,putting the condom in the bin not thinking to much of it due to my tiredness.

I got back and shut my door before laying next to y/ns sleepy frame.

"Get some sleep okay?" I mumbled into her ear before we driftrd to sleep...

"Ugh" i groaned at the sound of My alarm and slapped it off.i got Y/n up and we both got ready before going down the stairs to see my parents stood next to the island in the middle of the kitchen.

"Can one of you explain to me why i found a condom in the bathroom trashcan?!" My dad asked as my eyes widened.me and y/n met eyes before turning back to my dad.i gulped.

Uh ok..now were in trouble..