𝔅𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔇𝔢𝔫𝔟𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥 #7

I sat on my bed with a book in hand,on facetime to my boyfriend Jaeden.wed been on call since 4 and it was now midnight.

"Move the book away so i can see your gorgeous face" i hear his tired voice say.i try my best not to smile while moving it away.

"I can see a smile" he said smiling himself,this set off a big smile across my s/c face.

"I love you" he said.i could hardly see his face from the fact his light was off.my lamp that sat on my bedside table was shining onto my face.

"I love you too" i said as my heart melted.i really did love this boy but unfortunately sleep was pulling me closer and closer.

"N-no no stay awake baby" he dragged out the 'y'

"Im tired can i call you in the morning?" I furrowed my eyebrows while shutting my eyes.

"Fine okay call me as soon as you wake up though okay?" He asked picking up his phone.

"I promise" i smile before picking my phone up aswell.we tell eachother we love eachother before hanging up.it wasnt long before i fell asleep...

———

A loud sound erupted making me sit up.my hand lunged for the clock but as soon as I reached over I realised what id just done.my eyes snapped to see my phone no long on my nightstand like id left it the night before but replaced with an old fashioned alarm clock.

"What?" I whispered before someone knocked on my door.

"Come in" i say still unsure what was happening.

"Oh your up this is a rare occurrence" a bright smile sat on my moms face.I continued being confused due to the fact im a morning person and always get up early.

"Dont give me that look your breakfast is on the table" she said half jokingly before shutting the door to let me get dressed.

I got up hoping my clothes were still the same but they werent.they looked slightly more vintage then my nike sweaters i had before.i got changed into some jeans with a nike sweater and a collar sticking out.i let my hair loose now seeing it was...permed?..what year am in? I questioned to myself.

I make my way downstairs.i smell pancakes as soon as i enter the dinning room.the house looked the same however the tv was now replaced with a box like tv.

"Hey mom..i know this is a weird question but whats the date..?" I ask taking a seat infront of a plate of pancakes with chocolate syrup on top.

Its june 15th" she said smiling before eating the food.

"And year?" I felt quite stupid asking but i needed to know.

"1989?" She asked more like a question.my eyes widened as i placed my fork down soaking in what id just heard.

"Whats wrong sweetie?" Mom seemed to be getting nervous from my actions.

"Nothing" i pick up my fork and trying not to worry my mom anyone.

As i slipped on a pair of vans,my air force ones being no where in sight i picked up a beat up looking bag which i assumed was my school bag.

I said goodbye before leaving the house and walking.I decided to maybe walk to where my old school was to see if it was still there and luckily enough it was just a less modern version.i looked around before spotting someone who looked identical to Jaeden but with red hair.i walked over to him.

" why the hell did you dye your hair back brown? You know i love the blonde.." i began to slow down my words as i noticed the group of strangers looking at me like im crazy as i run my hands through Jaedens hair.

"Who the fuck is Jaeden" a boy with big glasses furrowed his eyebrows at me.i take a step back extremely confused on what was going on.

I must have looked very confused.

"Are you okay?" A shorter boy with brown hair asked me.

"D-do you know anyone called Jaeden Martell?" I asked as i felt a panic attack coming on.
They all shook theyre heads but the shorter boy must have noticed my breathing speed up.

"Hey hey y/n breathe" he grabbed my shoulders.

"You know my name?" I asked.they all seemed concerned.

"Uhm well im Eddie..this is Stan,Richie and Bill" He said.he must have realised i obviously didn't remember them.

"What the fuck is going on" i said freaking out.

"We know just as much as you but your friends are looking at you like your crazy" Stan said pointing to a group of girls.i ignored it and tried to calm myself down.

"I j-just need to speak to Jaeden"

"Who the fuck is this Jaeden you keep mentioning" Richie said using his hands for emphasis.

"My boyfriend..well he was yesterday until i woke up in the fucking past" i really started to freak out.

"Look y/n you need to calm down people are looking at you like youre crazy lets just get on with school and talk about it after school" Eddie said in a calming voice helping me calm my breathe.

Today was gunna be a challenge..