𝐻𝑒𝓃𝓇𝓎 𝒞𝒶𝓇𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇 #𝟣

⚠️ mentions of abuse⚠️

Henry

I was sat awake again for what felt like the 100th time this week.my head was fuzzy and this constant headache was getting annoying.i cant focus on anything.

I got up to check on Y/n.

Ive noticed a change in the way she acts.weve been neighbors for a while and since her mom died.i thought maybe it was grief i mean shed stopped eating her lunch and become quiet but my mind changed when she started showing up to school with bruises or not showing up at all.

There she sat on her bed playing with some snow globe.from what i could see from the window she had a smile plastered across her face.i smiled knowing she was happy.

I looked down to see her step father sat at his chair with a glass of some sort of alcohol.

I looked back up,pleased to see he wasnt hurting her.that all flushed away when she panicked and got in bed.

C/n had left the chair and i could see he door open.

My heart pounded in my chest.my eyes widened.my mouth became dry from it hanging open,trying to get as much air in my lungs as possible.
A hand slapped to my mouth as i saw something i never thought id have to witness.a step father abusing his own step daughter.

a turned away as i processed what id seen.the imagine of his hand colliding with her body.

Id almost forgotten about the painful migraine when a sharp pain jolted through my nerves.i grabbed my head and sat on the edge of my bed,deciding to lay down and sleep through the pain again...

"Come on rise and shine" my mom came in clapping her hands as she pulled the covers off of me and Peter.

"5 more minutes" i groaned out of lack of sleep.

"Come on its friday one more day and then you can sleep in all you want" she smiled with one hand on her hip.

I got up,got ready and sat down with a plate of pancakes infront of me.a small ache still strainig my temples.

"You okay?" She asked with full concern.

"Just a headache" i quietly said with a smile.

At school I decided to confront y/n.i wasnt going to mention her trauma but try and take her mind off of it all.

"Hey y/n" i said as i stepped off of my bus.she was sat on a bench outside of school,probably waiting to school to start.

"Hey" she smiled and sat up,tucking a strand of her.

"You okay?" I sat next to her.

"Y-yeah thank you" she looked down at her hands.

"Ive seen you sitting alone at lunch..NOT-not like that i dont like stalk you-anyways wanna sit with me?" I stopped my rambling.

"Sure" she smiled

"I-i better go to class" she waved and walked into the building.i still sat staring as see walked in.a smile set on my face.

"Come on Henry" Peter grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the school aswell,also pulling me away from my day dream.

I was determined to help her,to make her feel safe,to make her happy.she deserves it more then anyone.i smiled to myself at the thought of saving her and being the reason shes happy and smiling again.

Oh no...i think im falling for her...