Jαҽԃҽɳ ɱαɾƚҽʅʅ #3

Y/n

"All packed?" Angela asked as me and Jaeden packed up his car.we had planned to go camping with Jack,Finn,Wyatt,Chosen,Jermey and Sophia for the weekend.it was the start of summer so we thought it would be the best way to start.

"Yep" he said putting the cooling box into the boot.

"Bug spray,first aid kit-" she began to list important things

"Mom weve got everything now we better be going" we sad our goodbye and got in thr car.i sighed as i shut the door.

"You ready" he turned to me and reached over to put his hand on top of mine.

"More then ever"
The drive was around 1 and a half hours.

When we pulled into the carpark of the camping ground we saw 2 other cars and one dropping Jeremy off and his dad helping him carry his stuff.

"Hey!" I shouted to them out the window as Jaeden parked the car.

"Y/n!" Sophia shouted

"Soph!" I said,opening the door and running to her.

"Whos excited to go camping!" I shouted and raised my left arm

There was a chorus of "me"

We took our tents over to the place we were told to go and started to set them up.

Me and Jaeden got a 2 man tent which had a compartment at the front for our stuff and sleeping part towards the back.the boys and sophia got two 4 man tents.
Jack and finn shared a compartment,Chosen and Jeremy shared a compartment and sophia and wyatt got to have compartments to theirselves.

Me and Jaeden wanted to share but sophia wanted to be by herself if she wasnt with me so thats the arrangement we decided on.

We put them in a circle with a good distance from the middle as thats where we would cook food.

Me and Jaeden laid our sleeping bags out.

"Thank god i brought a thick sleeping bag,its gunna be so cold" i said grabbing my sides and rubbed them.

"Ill keep you warm" Jaeden said as he laid out our blow up matress and started pumping.we were more glamping then camping but its fun either way.

"Good" i smiled.

"BOO" someone said,walking in to our tent

"AHH" I screamed but soon after realising it was just Finn.he burst out in laughter.

"You shouldve seen your face" he started to wheeze.I rolled my eyes and zipped the pod shut.

After around 15 minutes the matress was fully blown up and we set out our sleeping arrangements.

"This is so cozy" i said with a big smile on mu face.

"I love you y/n" Jaeden came over and hugged me.

"Awhh i love you too Jae" i said

Then there was a voice on the other side of the pod.

"You two better not be fucking in there" it was Jack.we both roled our eyes and i got up to open it.

"No,no were not" i crossed my arms and grabbed my hoodie before walking out.it was now 8pm and a litte colder outside.

"What are we gunna eat" i asked and grabbed a hair to sit on.

"Let just have a barbecue,keep it simple" Chosen said,being the oldest and probably most responsible.

"Sounds good to me" Jeremy said as he grabbed a chair aswell.

We made food,told jokes and it was completely dark out by the time wed all quietened down.

"Im tired" i said rubbing my eyes.

"Come on! Dont be a party pooper stay awake" Jack said and came over and jumped on me.

"Ugh Jack your too heavy,Jaeden HELP"  i said as my legs started to hurt.
Jaeden picked Jack up and and dropped him back on his chair before coming over to me and curling up on my lap.

"When i said to help i didnt mean do eactly what Jack did!" I said im frustration.

"I just wanna sleep" i put my face in Jaedens hair.

"Fine how about we all go to sleep and well stay up late tomorrow" Sophia said and looked around at everyone for acceptance.we all nodded and got ready for bed.

"Baby?" Jaeden said turning to me after hed put his grey sleeping joggers on.

"Yeah?" I was sat in Jaedens hoodie with plaid pyjama pants.

"Can we connect our sleeping bags? I wanna cuddle" he said in a baby voice,giving me a pouting face.

"Okay fine" i said giggled before zipping one side of mine to his so it makes one big sleeping bag.

"Thats much better" Jaeden said sighing as we snuggled up next to eachother.

"Goodnight,i love you Jae" i smiled as i put my head on his chest.

"I love you too y/n"

butterflies swarmed my stomach as my name slipped off his tounge.