2

Y/N

I look out of the window while sitting on the windowsill. The green area behind the castle is my favorite place to view. Bunnies and other beautiful creatures jump around on the grass, which I think is a wonderful scenario to look at.

The huge forest behind the castle is also one of my favorite places. I stroll around there, sometimes. Not alone but with someone special.

Someone who's obviously special to me and that's my king, king Park Jimin. I've been in love with him. It's been over a year since my heart keeps screaming and craving for him, for his love.

I don't know if he feels the same as I do. We sometimes make love. Intense and extreme love. He's the one who took away my virginity which I'm really grateful for — I wanted it to be him and he's the one who has it now. It makes me smile every time I think of him and I, together.

I just love him so much. His perfect smile, his beautiful yet emotionless looking eyes, which are filled with love every time he sees me, his sweet and honey-like voice. I sigh. Everything about him is just perfect.

My father sold me to the king, which means that I'm basically his property. The king never told me why he bought me. I didn't care about the reason, not until I fell in love with him. The reason why my father sold me was because of how poor the family was.

I'm not the only girl he sold in the family. His brothers and cousins also sold their kids to disgusting and perverted men. King Jimin is not filthy, he's not disgusting — he's the total opposite of all that. I really wonder why he chose me and not another one.

It doesn't even have to be a specific reason.

"Y/N, it's your turn to clean the king's room!" Miranda knocks on my door, making me flinch and get off the windowsill. I close the door behind me after I walk out, only to see Miranda standing in front of me and her arms are crossed over her chest.

Miranda and I have been friends ever since I got to be a slave here. Miranda has red locks and is slightly smaller than me. I'd say she's about 4'8 or 4'9. She's not the thinnest person, she's chubby and has cute chubby cheeks, which I think is adorable.

Miranda isn't a slave. She's a maid and has been working here much longer than me. She's getting paid for all the work she does. I'm a maid and a slave at the same time, but I don't get paid, unfortunately.

I'm poor, basically.

"I-I'm sorry, Miranda! I was-" she cuts me off even before I can finish my sentence. "Daydreaming? Honey, get to work!" I nod instantly as I make my way to the room of my majesty. I open the door slightly and peek into the room. He's not here. I open the door completely and enter the noble and aesthetic room.

I close the door behind me and take the broom, which is placed next to the windowsill, in my hands, and start cleaning the floor with it. I love cleaning the room of the king. I've never loved cleaning as much as I do now. And I also love to see him happy. His smile and his happiness mean so much to me.

While still moving the broom on the smooth floor, someone enters the royal room. I suddenly feel hands on my waist and immediately recognize his touch and the affection filled in it.

He places a kiss on my cheek, making me instantly smile. He kisses my cheek again, making my heart pound like crazy. "How are you doing," His voice  makes me want to just cup his face and kiss him. It makes me want to show him how much I love him.

There's this weird feeling in my stomach, which is hard to describe. It feels gives off a tingling sensation. I want more of it.

I can feel his warm breath against my skin, giving me goosebumps all over my body. I feel so damn needy.

Jimin starts to trail kisses down my neck, leaving hickeys on some spots. I moan, making him chuckle. "Y/N..." he whispers against my neck, making me tremble nervously. I sigh as he kisses my bare shoulder. He lifts his head as I turn around to look at him. He walks towards the door and locks it.

He slowly turns around, smirking. He walks over to me and places his lips on mine while holding onto my waist, holding onto it tightly, making me groan in the kiss. I love it when he's so harsh with me. I love the way he abuses me while during intercourse. It just hurts so well. I love the pain I'm receiving. Jimin pushes me onto the edge of the windowsill. "Baby..." he groans quietly. "How is it possible for someone..." He trails. "For someone to be so addicting," He ends his sentence and sticks his tongue in my mouth, exploring every inch.

His tongue starts massaging mine And the king suddenly lifts me up, putting me on the windowsill, still making out with me.

I love this. I love him and I can't get enough of this. I cup his face in my hands, pulling him closer. "Y-Your majesty-" "It's master to you, slave," he pulls me off the window sill, making me wrap my legs around his torso. He throws me onto the bed, making it bounce.

The older male hovers over me, as I touch his cheek, caressing it slightly. So soft. He moves his hands to my upper back as he looks me deep in the eyes. When I look into his brown orbs, I don't just see the brown color - I see a whole universe. The biggest and fascinating universe to ever exist.

The king unzips my dress at a slow pace. He takes off my dress, making it drop on the floor. "So beautiful," he states and looks up and down my body. He pecks my lips affectionately before trailing kisses down my body.

As he arrives over my panties, he looks at me. His eyes are filled with lust. Nothing, but lust. I watch him taking the hem of my pink panties between his teeth as he glides them to my feet, taking them off completely.

He starts placing kisses on my inner thigh, making me tremble again. He holds onto my legs, as he looks at my core. He looks at me again before looking back at my flower. He then starts licking it, making me gasp. It feels so fucking good. "A-Ah..." I moan.

He starts biting it down there she keeps on licking my private part. I can already feel a knot in my stomach. "So tasty," he states and continues licking it as I keep moaning. "M-Master," I stutter and look at him, licking the cum I released just now. "Be quiet, slut," I get goosebumps all over my body as he calls me that.

Jimin gets off the bed and takes off his heavy and expensive clothes as well as his undergarments before getting on the king-sized bed again. He forces his plump juicy lips on mine and I don't hesitate kissing him back.

I sit up and hold onto his neck. King Jimin moves his hands to my bra clip, taking it off and throwing it somewhere in the room. He roams his hands all over my bare upper body until he reaches my breasts, cupping them and he's squeezing the right one, making me moan in pleasure.

"Who's slut are you?" he questions, I lie down again, groaning and moaning, feeling needy. "I asked you something, slave!" he slaps my right breast. "I-I'm master's li-little slut..." I whine and close my eyes. "That's my right, slave,"