33

Y'all better play the cover of in another life while reading this chapter. I almost cried.

- R.P

Jimin

My eyes widen as he said that. She's pregnant.

"Is this some kind of joke?" I ask the man who might be a doctor. The adult shakes his head as an answer.

I look down and point to the door. "Out. Get out. All of you," I say as my gaze darkens. I hear many footsteps and soon the door finally closes leaving me alone in the room with Y/N. I lift my head again, looking at her while I slowly approach her and sit down on the edge of the bed, right next to her.

She just looks down at her lap while she's fiddling with her small and adorable fingers but what irritates me the most is that she looks scared. Her eyes are red and swollen and her lips look plumper.

I lift my hand and shove the hair string behind her ear to clear the view.

"Hey," She still doesn't move and stares down.

"Baby," I say and take her hands in mine as I gently stroke them. "Are you alright?" I ask her, worried. She's the one who makes me feel scared now.

Y/N then surprisingly lifts her head and looks into my dark brown orbs. "Jimin," She manages to say my name.

I turn my whole body to her, curiosity filling me up.

"The baby is not your baby," She says as tears start welling up in her eyes.

The baby is not my baby.

What's that supposed to mean. I chuckle, lightly nervous. "What do you mean, darling,"

Y/N hesitates and turns her gaze away from me for a moment before she decides to look back at me. A trembling sigh leaves her red lips before she responds.

"T-Taehyung and I-I-" She stops talking and bites her lower lip as the tears roll down her cheeks. I know what she is going to say.

The baby is not mine. Taehyung is the father and I am not.

I instantly stand up and walk back and forth as I rub my face in my hands. I'm so mad. I'm so fucking mad. "Are you k-kidding me?" I ask her trying not to yell at her while she's just sitting there in the bed.

"Y-You and him- What the-" I don't manage to complete a proper sentence as I'm so confused and devastated at the moment. I don't even know and can't process what is happening at the moment.

"You literally let him fuck you?" I finally get to say as tears form in my eyes. Wow, this never happened to me. I never cried. Never. 

"I fucking love you, Y/N," I say through gritted teeth and still look at the crying female.

She's making me feel so aggressive.

"And you j-just decide to let some man fuck you? What are you even?" My voice suddenly cracks as I sob. What is wrong with me?

I sob and sob while running my hands through my hair. I can't take it anymore. I frustratingly take the mirror off of the shelf and throw it on the floor breaking it, only to make Y/N scream in fear as she gets up from the bed and rushes over to me, wanting to prevent me from doing other things.

But I don't care.

She holds onto my wrists. "Jimin, stop!" She yells, her broken face makes my situation worse. "Why did you let him get away with that?" I scream at her face.