7

Taehyung

The woman in my hands is insanely beautiful. She has a perfect nose and her eyes are shining so brightly, it's as if I'm looking into a room filled with lots of stars. Her hair looks smooth and so does her beautiful perfect skin. She's perfect. We both pull away from the hug and stare into each other's orbs. "Let me guide you out," I favor and take her hand in mine as I guide her out of the dark and disgusting basement in which she got punished. "Thanks for saving me," The fragile girl looks up at me and says after I close the door of the basement. "My pleasure, Y/N," I sweetly smile at her. She's adorable and really respectful, it makes me want to just wrap my arms around her and hold her tight. It's strange to have such thoughts about a person, I just met, but that's just how I feel - affectionate and clingy. "You seem like such a kind heard person, Y/N," I state. "You don't deserve people treating you like you aren't," I confess, making her eyes widen a bit. "T-Thank you," She instantly looks down and I still can sense her blushing.

I place my hand on her head and caress her soft and smooth hair. Wow, I must admit, she really has smooth hair. Y/N lifts her head and looks at me again with reddened cheeks. "You're so beautiful, Y/N," I compliment her as she takes a few steps back, making me pull my hand away. Did I make her feel uncomfortable? "Is everything, okay?" I ask her worried. She nods abruptly. Loud footsteps are to be heard. I recognize the way their steps sound, making me turn around, only to see Jimin on his way to us. He looks mad. Really really mad. As he finally approaches us, he looks up and down at Y/N and I can instantly tell that she's scared. I step right in front of the smaller girl, trying to lower her nervousness. "Oh, well hello there, slave L/N," He fake smiles. "Hey, cousin," I greet him, making him look at me. Jimin just gifts me a cold and empty stare.

"Do you want to talk?" I question and take a few steps closer to him. "Sure, why not?" Before Jimin and I leave the corridor, I look back at Y/N, who's still standing there and waiting for us to leave. I smile to myself at the sight. "Are you out of your mind?" Jimin yells as soon as the door of the corridor closes. "Why would you release her, huh?" He harshly asks me. I scoff after and cross my arms over my chest. "Are you kidding me? This is not how a king should behave. You should treat a slave well," I tell him sternly. Jimin chuckles and comes closer. "Do you know what Y/N even is to me?" He asks me, making a shiver go down my spine and I can already feel the goosebumps. "She's my toy. I'm fucking obsessed with her. And me being obsessed with her, doesn't mean that I love her. It means that I want to fuck her over and over again and don't want anyone to even lay a finger on her, because she's fucking mine. And I love to see her hurt, I fucking love it to see her bleed and cry because of the pain. So you better back off, Kim Taehyung," He states, leaving me speechless. Jimin is out of his mind. This isn't the right way to treat a woman and how come he's obsessed with somebody. "So you don't love her?" I ask him, trying to get things clear. "Yeah, why?"

Y/N

I shut the white door behind me and let out a quiet sigh. I'm exhausted. Cleaning the halls is the worst thing ever and I've been feeling so hungry, I didn't eat the whole day. I just feel like quitting this job, but I'm not allowed to, unfortunately. I just want to run away and leave. I want to meet the freedom, which is outside the castle and Silverville. I want to feel alive, but how am I supposed to do that if I can't even leave this horrible and at the same time cruel place. The guests have already left and I couldn't even say bye to Prince Kim. He's so attractive. His voice, his gaze, and his gestures. Everything about him. I didn't know that Jimin has a cousin. I was kinda irritated at first because of their last names, but whatever. I walk over to my bed and lay down as I stare at the ceiling. I just want to sleep. That's all I want to do at the moment. I slowly close my eyes, ready to sleep.

But the door suddenly cracks open, making me sit up in no time. The king is standing in my room and he's closing the door behind him. "Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk," He says and slowly approaches me. What does he want? I'm literally not in the mood to hang with him. "You've been a bad girl," He says and unbuttons his cloak and makes it fall onto the floor, leaving him all shirtless. I didn't know he doesn't have anything on under his beautiful black cloak. "Stand up, darling," He commands, monotone, his eyes locked with mine. I hesitate but stand up. "Turn around," I do as he orders, only for him to unzip my maid dress. The piece of clothing falls onto the floor, leaving me in my undergarments. Jimin places his hands on my waist and I can feel his lips on my now bare shoulder as he starts tracing kisses on it.

I've always loved doing this, but after what he did today, I just couldn't help it but think differently of him. He seems like such a cruel and arrogant person now, it hurts so much, but it's the truth, unfortunately. He doesn't even love me, does he? "What do you think of Taehyung? How is he?" He whispers in my ear out of nowhere, making my heart pound even faster. I gulp because I'm so nervous to answer. I ball my hands into fists. "He's nice..." I respond. "I guess," I whisper the last time, making him chuckle in satisfaction. "Aha, alright," He suddenly turns me around as he pushes me on my bed, chocking me. "I don't want you to think of him that way," He says, a hint of possessiveness behind his voice. "You're fucking mine, Y/N. Understood?" He asks me, making me instantly nod in submission.

"Words, babygirl," He demands, tightening his hands around my throat. "Y-Yes, y-your majesty,"