24

Jimin

I dramatically enter the ceremony hall, totally frustrated and sad by the fact that she had left. Y/N left me. No, I shouldn't care. She can do whatever the hell she wants and I won't care.

She could murder herself and I wouldn't care — I shouldn't. I close my eyes and take a deep breath before flickering them open again, only to be greeted by my mother, who's smiling widely.

I frown mentally. "Son, let me introduce you to someone," She says and places her palm on my back, dragging me further, passing by the guests who are currently enjoying themselves and not knowing that the newly crowned king just had left the place.

How pathetic.

I sigh. I don't care anymore. Whatever happens, should happen.

My mom stops leading the way as soon as we stop walking after we arrive in front of a brunette haired girl.

"Son, let me introduce you to Anne," She says and now takes back her hand.

The girl called Anne just smiles at me while the music keeps playing as the guests still entertain themselves.

What the heck is even going on?

"Okay, what now?" I coldly ask, not caring about Anne. "You should get to know each other. How about going out and-" "Shut up!" I realize that I just took out my anger on her.

But I honestly don't care. I need this so much right now. So much and I know what mother is up to.

The music stops playing and the guests stop enjoying themselves.

"The party is over, you can all leave!" I yell at the people. "Now!"

I can see my mom, angrily glaring at me from the corner of my eye as the guests leave one by one.

I take a deep and shaky breath before finally leaving into my room, a place no one should actually disturb me.

Except from my mother.

I slam the door shut, take off the crown and throw it in any direction out of frustration and anger.

I slam my face in my bare hands and shout. I'm so angry. Or am I switching anger with sadness? I don't know.

I sigh and sit down on the huge king-sized bed.

What have I done?

I'm so messed up.

I'm ruining everything.

I then take a glance at the window and then back at the floor.

That's not a good choice.

The door suddenly opens, revealing my mom and she looks pretty angry. Really really angry.

"Are you out of your mind?" She closes the door and approaches me.

I look at her annoyingly, showing that I'm clearly not in the mood for her.
I sigh.

I just sit there silently, trying to ignore her to make time pass by fast. "I'm being a good mother – suggesting you a girl to marry and crown as the queen of Silverville and-"

"And what huh? I don't even know that girl and I don't want to get married yet! I'm-" I cut myself off.

I'm what? I'm in love? With whom?

I sigh once again.

"Just leave my room. I'm begging you. I want to rest,"

"Okay, but remember that she's coming again. Be ready tomorrow and don't ruin this chance," She threatens though gritted teeth.

Y/N

I slowly open my eyes, squinting them as the sunbeams quite disturb me. My legs feel sore and I remember the last thing that happened between Taehyung and I.

He told me that he wants to be with me. Forever. Doesn't that also mean that he's going to make me the queen?

Oh gosh.

I immediately turn to my left, but don't see him. He's not there which instantly makes my heart pound against my chest.

I'm so nervous. Nervous as hell.

I push away the blanket, finding myself in some random gown. Taehyung or a maid must've changed my clothes.

That's kind. But kinda weird and seems awkward.

My feet touch the wooded floor and I stand up, trying to balance myself.

Tae was so rough yesterday. But not as rough as Jimin to be honest.

Why am I even comparing Jimin to him? I shouldn't even waste my time and think about him.

It's not like I'm going to ever meet him again.