4

Jimin

The maids make their way out of the ceremony hall after I demanded them to go and work. But Y/N is the only one, standing there, waiting for the other girls to leave the hall. After hearing the large and heavy door close, which leads to the corridors and rooms, Y/N takes a step forward as she's blushing, which makes me chuckle. She's so cute. It makes me wanna ruin her. "Your Majesty, what are you gonna do with Ophelia?" She asks me.

I sigh. "I'll punish her," I answer, making her eyes widen. "She shouldn't have insulted one of her mates," I add. Ophelia Beaufort. I thought she looked beautiful and sexy. The way she introduced herself to me, turned me on. Her exposed collarbone made everything much harder for me to control. If father finds out about me fucking a maid or my slave, I'll be dead meat, unless the woman herself wants me to take advantage of her. Rule number 5: don't use your servants as pleasuring objects, unless they agree. I literally can hear father saying that. It's annoying. 

"H-How?" the younger girl stutters. I approach her and shove a string of her hair behind her ear. "You don't want to know, darling," I respond. Y/N whimpers. "Get to work, slave," I take a few steps back and look at her coldly. Y/N is nothing but an object to me - she's basically a toy. A toy I use for my own pleasure. I don't have any feelings for her. I see her as my slave. I bought her as my slave and use her as a slave should be used. 

The only weird thing is my obsession with her. I'm obsessed with her. I want to feel her every second. I want to use her all the time and make her scream my name out of pleasure. Just thinking about actions like this, gives me a boner. "O-Okay..." She responds before she leaves and gets to work. 

I finally step into the basement. The basement has lots of weapons hanging on the wall. Weapons like, Battle Axes, Maces, Polearms, knives, Warhammers, and Bastard Swords. It's been a long time since I used a weapon like those. I always use my sword when fighting. I take off my black cloak and hang it on the wooden hook, leaving me all shirtless. I can see Beaufort all cuffed up, from the corner of my eye. I turn my head in her direction and close the heavy metal door behind me as I slowly approach the red-haired woman. 

"Y-Your Majesty," She stutters all flustered. She bites her bottom lip. Trying to seduce me, I see. I curve an evil smirk. "I heard that you insulted one of the maids. Is that correct, Ophelia?" I ask her, trying to sound raspy to make her feel more flustered. "Y-Yes," She stutters. I walk towards the weapons hanging on the wall. Which one should I use? I take a look at the expensive weapons. 

I want to make her bleed. Not too much though. I choose the knife and take it off of the wall. I stroke the sharp metal with my index finger, making myself bleed a little bit. This one is perfect. I walk over to Ophelia, who seems to be impatient. She wants this. She wants to get hurt. 

Her hands are cuffed, which means I'll have to take off her dress. I take the knife's handle between my teeth and approach her back. I slowly unzip her dress, my fingertips touching her back lightly. Her skin feels so cold. The dress drops onto the hard and cold ground. Ophelia steps on her dress, to protect her from the coldness of the floor. The knights might have thrown her sandals away. They always do that when someone is about to get punished. 

I move away from her back and face her again. I take the knife in my hand and place it on her cheek, stroking it lightly. "You must be all wet for me, hm?" I cut her cheek a bit as blood starts flowing down her skin. She looks deep into my eyes. She drools and she's blushing so hard. The woman nods. I let out a small chuckle. While the knife is in my other hand, I move my other one under her laced panties, playing with her clit. She starts squirming and whimpering. "Y-Your Majesty, p-please!" I place the sharp weapon under her chin and pull her face closer to mine as I lick her bottom lip. "Tasty," I bite her lips, making them bleed. "Ah," she moans. I enter two fingers in her womanhood, pumping in and out of her, making her release herself already. I pull out my fingers and admire the white milk she left on my fingers. I instantly shove my fingers in her mouth. "Taste yourself, slut," I demand harshly. She sucks off my fingers, enjoying every second of it. This is fun.