28

Y/N

I take the diamond hanging over my collarbone in between my fingers, admiring the piece of expensive jewelry while I'm standing in front of the large mirror. I'm wearing a flower crown and a soft pink long-sleeved dress that reaches my knees.

Taehyung said that he wants to take me out and I can't wait to be honest.

This is going to be my first time going out on a date with him. Am I moving on from my past?

Without noticing it, someone enters the room and it happens to be Tae, who's now wrapping his strong arms around my body and holds my hands in his, caressing them and giving me affection.

I feel so loved.

I've never got to experience this before and I feel so happy. It's indescribable.

I smile to myself, looking at the reflection in front of me as Tae rests his chin on my shoulder. "Why do you take so long?" He whines. I chuckle and turn around, placing my palms on his broad shoulders and look at him all lovingly.

"I'm sorry, let's go," I pull him out of the room with me.

As soon as we arrive outside of the castle, Tae lets go of my hand. "Y/N, get in the carriage. I'll be back, okay?" I frown at first but nod.

He's been like this so often these days, is it something really that important? What can be so damn important, I don't really understand. I shrug it off though and finally make my way to the carriage.

I get comfortable on the seats, enjoying the view as I look out of the window. But I hear someone suddenly mentioning my name, which makes me frown once again. There are two women standing on the grass, picking up flowers and talking about random things, and mentioning my name is kinda weird to me.

I don't even know them, but they are close enough to the carriage for me to hear their conversation. I'm really curious.

"She is going to get killed by the king today," The brunette-haired girl says and holds the basket. My eyes widen at her sentence. But does she really and actually mean me? "I can't wait for that to happen," She adds.

I gulp down my saliva, still looking at both of them.

"That poor girl doesn't even know her father is still alive and suffering from the king's demands. I feel so bad for her. How can you be so cruel?" The blonde says.

Tears run down my cheeks and I hold my hand onto my mouth, trying not to sob out loud. So all of this is just a lie and my dad's still alive? What the hell.

Taehyung

I enter the basement, closing the door behind me only to be greeted by two pair of eyes which are literally begging for freedom and happiness, but that's something he won't ever get. Never. That's only something he can wish and hope for.

That desperate look makes me want to punch him and kick him until he coughs out blood again. Such a wonderful view I witnessed a few days ago. I smirk mentally.

"And? Are you excited?" I provoke him, approaching him while his hands are tied and he's on his knees, bruises all over his face.

He doesn't say anything though, which makes the rage in me instantly grow. I immediately put my foot on his forehead, lightly yet hurtfully pushing it. This man makes me so damn angry. He's going to pay for what he did to me, to my family, and to my parents.

"What you did is unacceptable," I give him a death glare while tears are flowing down his dirty cheeks. "I-I'm sorry," He apologizes and squeezes his eyes shut. I roll my eyes and take off my foot and put it back onto the ground.

"I can't wait to finally end you and that daughter of yours," I say and turn to my knights. "Get everything ready,"

But before I can leave them cold and metallic room the victim speaks up, making me stop in my tracks. "Y/N is going to find me. She's going to survive, I know that!" I smirk, my gaze becomes darker as seconds pass by.

He has to be kidding me. Is he seriously underestimating me?

I turn around and crouch down as I become the same level as his height. I harshly take his face in one hand, pressing his cheeks as I look at him with my eyes filled with hatred yet there's an evil grin on my face.

"Fuck no. There's no way I'm going to let you get away with that bullshit you pulled," I say and pull his face closer to mine, scaring him as I notice him trembling. Tch, how embarrassing.

"You know what," I start speaking again. "I'll just end it now. Ending you and your daughter now wouldn't hurt right? I mean, that's what you've been longing for, right? So let me grant you your wish and kill both of you,"