13

Jimin

She rests her head on my chest as I carry her naked body, bridal styled to the huge king-sized bed at the end of the room. She's nervous, I can feel it and I know that she wants this as much as I do. She deserves this punishment, I won't forgive her for dancing with some man, who she barely even knows. And that man even happens to be my stupid cousin, who can't keep his filthy hands to himself. I place Y/N on the bed and take off my clothes and the masquerade mask. I throw them somewhere in the room and instantly gift Y/N my attention, who's resting her elbows on the black covered mattress, showing off her entire body. She makes me want to bite her and make her bleed until she begs me to stop. She makes me go crazy. I take a deep breath at my thoughts. What's wrong with me? I've never acted this way before. I approach the woman and get on the bed as I hover over her. The female under my body gasps as soon as she feels my fingertips playing with the folds of her clit while I trail kisses down her neck and to her collarbone. I start biting her softly. "You're my dirty little girl, such a slut for Daddy, aren't you? Aren't you ashamed of yourself?" I dirty talk as I sit up and spank her already swollen flower. She whimpers at my action making me chuckle. She's being so bad. I smash my lips on her's as she's now resting her head on the bed, relaxing. My hands move up her breasts, massaging them. I can feel my dick growing harder as seconds pass by, making me moan. I pull away from her and get off the bed as I walk over to the drawer.

I can feel Y/N's eyes on me as I take out a knife and handcuffs. She shall feel battered. I zone out for a second and turn around, walking towards the bed after I close the drawer. I place the knife on the edge of the bed. "Your hands," I demand coldly. Y/N hesitates but gives in after. After I put the handcuffs on, I attach them to the headboard of the bed. I take the Needle Point black knife in my hand and get on the bed again. I start running the tip of the sharp knife down from her vagina to her neck, while I look at her in desperation. I lift her head a bit by using the knife under her chin. "Such a bad bad girl," I whisper loud enough for her to hear. "You won't ever be able to forget about this night, I'll make sure of it," I tell her, but she doesn't say anything. She's all quiet. "Disrespectful little piece of shit," I start choking her tightly as cut a bit of her skin at the area of her stomach. "You dare to disrespect me like that? Who are you even?" Tears stream down her cheeks, making my heart clench. My eyes soften for a moment at the sight. I can't let her do this to me. She's just a slave and I'm a king. She's nothing I should feel sorry for or worry about. She deserves this after all. I feel my hand shaking as I'm scratching her body. Y/N whimpers in pain again. I forward the knife covered with blood near my lips, admiring the piece of gold. That's what I wanted, right? I lick off some of the red liquid, tasting it. What is this woman even doing to me?

I throw the knife away as my attention is all on her again. I stare at her, she's all trembling. I hover over her and kiss away her tears, leaving some spots on her face with light red patches. "You're so gorgeous," I whisper in the crook of her neck. "I'm going to fuck you until you pass out, whore," I sit up and unbuckle my pants. I throw the pants somewhere in the room as well as my underwear, leaving me all naked. My dick is all stiff, veiny, and hard. I pump my shaft a few times before I spread her legs using my hands. I let out a deep breath as I slowly enter her, my hands holding onto her slim waist. I start pounding into her, showing no mercy as she's now screaming and moaning at the same time while I show no emotions at all, only moaning as her tight walls start clenching around my shaft. I gaze on her stomach, cuts almost everywhere. I smirk mentally. My gaze switches from her stomach to her face. She's literally drooling. I take her face in one hand, holding it tightly in my hands. "Look at me while I'm ruining you," I order her as she obeys without any hesitation. I start thrusting harder and faster as I'm about to release. "Such a slut for me, such a disgusting slutty whore," I speak up and finally release all the white liquid inside of her. She starts moaning louder than before as I do so and I slowly pull out of her, leaving some white stains on her folds.

I close my eyes, inhaling and exhaling repeatedly. This was kind of prodigious and main at the same time. All the things I've done to her - amazing. I open my eyes and approach my mouth to her clit., licking away mine and her mixed milk. I pull away from the girl and walk over to the drawer and open it, taking out a small metal key. I walk towards the headboard and take off the handcuffs from Y/N and the headboard as well. After I place everything back to its place, I walk up to the bed only to see Y/N already sleeping. She looks exhausted and hurt as well. I'll make sure she'll get treated tomorrow. I'm not that bad of a person, am I? I just couldn't bear seeing her with Taehyung. I don't want them to see each other again, never. That's not going to happen again. I'll have to meet up with him again. I need to tell him this when we're facing each other and if he even dares to disobey my order, I'll turn his life into hell with no hesitation, and no matter who I'll have to kill for him not to see Y/N again.

I lie down next to Y/N and cover us with the blanket. I turn to my side and admire her cute and adorable face. I notice the tear stains on her cheeks. I kinda exaggerated, didn't I? I sigh and gently put my hand on her cheek, caressing it with my thumb. I softly place my lips on her's, kissing her for a short amount of time. I think I feel somewhat different for you, my beautiful slave.