hello again!

Hello, my lovely people

It might be the end of Jimin's and Y/n's love story, but it still isn't the end for me to write new books and publish them. I thank every single one of you who read this book, voted, and commented. I appreciate every single gesture and it's fine if you didn't vote or leave a comment! It's not a big deal, so don't worry! I hope this book helped you through the hard COVID times and distracted you from bad thoughts. I'm so grateful that I got the opportunity to write and live my hobby as I still do of course. I also wanted to tell you, that Jimin and Taehyung are loveable and sweet men, who'd never hurt anyone intentionally or without a reason, so please don't take this book too seriously! I really hope this book didn't offend anyone out there and if it did, I'm sincerely sorry. If any ARMY or non-army feels like they need someone to talk to, just reach out to me! My Instagram is the same username as here @pjmwritings. 

Thank you for motivating me to write new books and for reading them! Just in case you didn't know and want to read a new Park Jimin FanFiction, I published two new ones and I hope you'll take a look at them and just add them to your list if you are interested and remember that I'm always thankful to have such amazing readers! You should be proud of yourself!

 © pjmwritings

 © pjmwritings