10

Y/N

Should I tell him? Should I confess my feelings to him? Is this the right time? I'm so confused... I pause my thoughts for a moment as I look up at him. He's so close to me, it makes me want to wrap my arms around him and cling to him for the rest of my life, but I can't. I just can't. "What is it, slave?" He asks me, his voice icy and cold as he keeps looking at me with those crystal and emotionless eyes. He seemed much softer a few seconds ago. "I-I..." I struggle to respond as my thoughts are crashing and crashing in my hand as my cheeks start to get hotter. I sigh and try to calm myself down as I look down at my feet. "I feel tired," Jimin's eyes lit up for a second after my response. "Is that true?" He asks me and suddenly takes my hand in his as he intertwines our fingers together making me abruptly look up at him, irritated. No, what I said isn't true. I've been feeling so bored and lonely. And after what Ophelia just did to me - that's puts even much more weight on my shoulders. She knows about my affair with Jimin, and it seems like she wants to actually murder me because of it. I cannot let myself being dragged onto the ground by her.

He looks me deep in the eyes, making my heart pound faster and faster: "Are you tired or do you feel lonely and sad?" He instantly figures me out and suddenly places his soft hand on my cheek, caressing it slow and silklike. "Uh-" I cut myself off and take a deep but short breath before answering. "Yes, that's kinda true," Jimin sighs and once again takes my hand in his, pulling me away from the back of the stall. I slightly frown. We arrive in front of the horses as he lets go of my hand, leaving me standing there in front of the stall. He takes a black and silky horse out of a cabin as he's holding its rein, slowly pulling him out as he's now standing right in front of me while the horses' side is facing me. Jimin unexpectedly gets on the horse, without any struggle. He reaches out his hand, waiting for me to take it. I immediately give in. "Get on the horse, Y/N," He says and gifts me a smile as I flash him one back. I also get on the horse, right behind Jimin, without struggling which honestly surprises me. "You need to hold tight onto me, understood?" He makes sure I wrap my arms around his torso.

I do as he says after he turns his attention on riding the horse. I smile as the horse starts galloping in the direction Jimin wants, already kilometers away from the castle, making me sigh in peace. I feel so much better. I feel so much freedom while the wind touches my skin. Without even noticing it myself, I have my cheek against Jimin's shoulder, enjoying the time we have now but where is he even taking me? "It won't take much longer until we arrive, just a bit more, alright?" He says as he swings the rein, making the hose run faster than before. "It's okay," I blush and smile to myself. I feel so good and so much at ease. After ten minutes or so, the horse starts to get slower, making me lift my head and view the beautiful green location. We're on a meadow, where no soul is to be seen. there's a huge sea as well, making my eyes light up out of excitement. Jimin gets off the horse and again reaches out his hand for me to take, smiling at me. What is this? What is he even doing? I smile back as I also get off the horse with the help of his hand.

Instead of letting go of my hand, Jimin keeps on holding it, caressing it, making me instantly feel the butterflies dancing in my stomach. We walk until we reach the border of the ocean. We both sit down on the grass, enjoying the nature outside, but to be honest - all I do is enjoy his presence and his sweet gestures. We both sit pretty close to each other as we view the big and extensive shiny blue ocean.

Jimin

"No one has ever done this to me," She suddenly speaks up as she's admiring the broad horizon. "I like this so much!" She happily says and glances at me. I also never did something like this for a girl. Never. I've never been interested in doing stuff like this until I saw your sad expression. Even if it wasn't you, I wouldn't actually care about how to cheer her up. It's you who makes me feel like this and I wonder why. "I'm glad you like it," I state and view the sunset as the sky slowly mixes the color with orange. I suddenly get the urge to just cup her face and kiss her, but I can't do that - I don't love her, and I won't ever love her. I slowly turn my head to look at her, while she's all distracted by the fascinating sight. I wonder how it would be like if I kiss her. It's just a kiss and nothing more. I instantly take her face in one hand and turn her face in my direction as I immediately smash my lips on hers, as she kisses me back. The kiss isn't filled with any term of lust or appetite, it's the feeling of affection and passion - something I never felt before when I kissed a girl. My heart abruptly starts pounding, making me frown mentally. What is this feeling?

We both pull away and look at the eyes of each other. Y/N's lips are parted as her eyes are shining, reminding me of stars. She's honestly so beautiful. So so beautiful and exotic, it makes me want to tie her up and keep her for myself. She suddenly makes me want to cover her and lock her up, so that no one gets to see, hear, or even smell her. I shrug those thoughts off and look down at the grass. Why do I feel like this? This is so irritating. I feel so confused - all I want to do is run away and punch myself in the face. I feel so overwhelmed, these emotions are making me crazy.

The sky already turned into the shade of the darkest kind of blue and the stars are already invisible. I look up at the beautiful and aesthetic atmosphere while riding the horse and feeling Y/N's head on my shoulder. She seems to be asleep, as there's no sound coming from her. I smile to myself at the thought of her feeling so happy. After catching Ophelia hurting her, I couldn't help but get involved. I just couldn't take the sight of her being hurt. I still got to punish that miserable whore of a maid. I'll make sure she won't ever do something like that again. I promise to myself that she won't even ever dare to lay a finger on her, and I always mean what I say.

Okay but, why do I love this chapter so much? It's the Y/N X Jimin for me! Okuuuurrrrr

- R.P