26

Y/N 

I squeeze my eyes close, feeling Taehyung's big cock entering my wet cunt. I feel so damn overstimulated. All I want is to be used by him at the moment. I want him to take out anything on me. Anything. 

I moan out as he's finally completely inside of me, pounding while he's trapping me with his arms on the bed. I hear him moan with every thrust he takes. He feels so good — it's almost like my pretty flower was made just for him to use. 

I giggle mentally. That'd be so nice actually. 

"Oh gosh," Taehyung thrusts and I manage to open my eyes, only to see the sweat dripping down his forehead. He looks so hot, I'm in awe. "P-Please don't stop," I again close my eyes, begging for him to continue. 

His thrusts start to get sloppier and I can even feel his member twitching inside of me, making me moan once again. I roll my eyes back, feeling so good. This is what I like. This is the pace I like and the perfect vibe. 

I feel him shooting his seeds all inside of me as we both moan. Taehyung then pulls out his dick and falls beside me as we both breathe heavily. I feel so exhausted yet so satisfied, this was awesome. 

I turn my head to look at him and he does the same "I-I-" I don't know what to say. I don't. Tae just frowns, awaiting an answer but I shrug it off as I place my hands on his bare chest and smash my lips on his while closing my eyes. 

I don't ever want this to end. Never. I love what's currently going on between us. And I can't believe that I'm finally free. Free of all those thing's I used to do after I woke up. I'm so happy I left all of that in the past. 

I'm so proud of myself. 

I'm finally free and I feel so lucky. 

I pull away from him and my hands instantly make their way to his cheeks, caressing them with my thumb. "You're amazing," 

Jimin

The sounds of utensils and people enjoying the food are currently the only thing that echoes in the dining room while I'm the only one who still hasn't even touched the meal on my plate. My appetite is surely gone. 

After finding out that my dear mother decides to make me marry someone I barely even know or like. I don't like Anne. Not at all. She's nice but weird in my perspective. She seems like a fake person to me and I disgrace people like that. 

I can't help but act cold towards her and show her nothing but my icy, cold and emotionless side — my heartless side. I've got to know that her father divorced Miss Beverly — Anne's mom because of some unknown issues. He ran away from his family when one day the king of Pathstow decides to marry the woman he left. 

That was a cool move though. The king did a good job, I barely know him either and he also didn't come here with his wife and daughter to meet the Park family. I thought that it was kinda disrespectful at first, but that changed: I don't give a single fuck. 

My life has been shitty and depressed anyways. I've been thinking of killing and ending myself. But I shouldn't do that. There's something holding me back from doing it. But no matter how many nights and days I spend, thinking about that, I still and won't come up with a reason. 

I sigh.

"So, Jimin," Miss Beverly starts speaking as mother and Anne stop eating and put down their knives and forks. Anne flashes me a smile but gets nothing in return but my cold glare. I hate it when people flash me smiles. It disgusts me. 

My gaze shifts over at her mother who also gifts me a warm smile. I honestly feel like gagging and rolling my eyes, but that's not how a king should act in front of his guests. 

"Have you decided on what you want to do?" Marrying her? Tch. Never. 

I can't do that. I just can't. I close my eyes, trying to calm myself down before I finally answer her. "I'm afraid," I start speaking but pause for a moment and look at my mother who looks irritated but still keeps a small smile on her face. 

I then look back at Anne's mother, whose smile I realize is slowly fading away. I take a deep breath again before continuing.

"I have to reject the proposal," I say. "As beautiful, kind, and caring your daughter is, I can't marry her and make her my queen," I say. 

"There's someone else my heart belongs to," But who? I don't know it either.