3

Y/N

I open my eyes, trying to get used to the bright sunlight which is shining through the window and into the bedroom. I slowly sit up and hold onto the heavy and comfy blanket, covering my body. Yesterday was awesome. We did it often. Over a year and it still feels better much better than the last time. He was so rough. I notice a figure standing in front of the large mirror, looking at me through the reflection while smirking at me. The king. He straightens his pitch-black cloak. Today is the day on which the king hires new maids. He sits on his throne while many applicants stand in a queue. He chooses those who he wants to work for him and to serve him. He turns around to look at me. "Good morning, beautiful," he walks over to me and places a kiss on my forehead. He looks at me, still smirking. "Take off the blanket, slave," I hate it when he calls me that. It makes me think, that I'm only a slave to him and nothing more and it hurts like hell.

I slowly let go of the blanket, dropping it on my lap. He admires my breasts and licks his bottom lip. "So sexy," he kisses my lips as he starts massaging both breasts. "O-Oh, g-god," I moan in the kiss. "You're my little slut aren't you?" he releases from the kiss. He points to the dress and undergarments which are hanging on the chair, in front of the bed. "Don't forget to put on some clothes, slave," he turns around and walks out of his bedroom, and closes the door behind him.

I walk through the noble corridors, on my way to the main hall in which the King is at. As I arrive at the big stairs, I hold onto the railing next to them and watch the applicants stand in a queue. I can see Jimin sitting on his throne, his legs crossed while two knights are standing beside the throne, making sure everything is going well and protecting their highness. "Excited, huh?" I hear Miranda beside me stating as she smiles firmly at the people down there. I'm not excited. I'm nervous. I'm the only girl in this castle whom the King always spends time with. And I'm the only girl whom he made love with — the only slave and maid. I sigh. I hope he won't replace me with another one. If that happens, I'd feel like a slut, who only got used by the one I love the most. "Excited?" I question. "Yeah, we're going to be the ones who'll guide the new maids!" she's being all happy and then there's me - crying mentally because I don't want my majesty to fuck another girl rather than me.

I look at Jimin. He's way too focused to even notice me. He then suddenly looks at me, making me blush a little. Well, I didn't expect him to glance up at me. Miranda speaks up again. "Hey, I think I heard moaning in the King's bedroom-" without letting her speak any further, I interrupt her instantly. "Look! The knight calls out the maids our majesty chose!" I distract her, nervously.

"Ophelia Beaufort, Marie Leonhardt, Hazel White and Elizabeth Guineviere. These servants are the ones to please, work and serve the king, with honor and pride. You may leave to the backyard. Other maids may guide you and show you the whole palace," one of the knights says after he steps in front of Jimin's throne. The women are now making their way out of the castle and to the backyard. "Miranda I-" I cut myself off after I turn to look at her, but I guess she's making her way to the new maids. I sigh and cross my arms over the railing. I love you forever, no matter what happens.

"And last but not least, the main hall!" We've been walking around the castle for already 2 hours and my legs already hurt. Miranda is the one who guided the girls the entire time, while I was just standing next to her, keeping my mouth shut. "Ceremonies or coronations take place in here.  We also celebrate the king's birthday and the day he got crowned. We also celebrate the birthday of his parents in here as well as their wedding anniversary," she states and looks at the girls. Ophelia raises her hand, wanting to ask or say something. "Yes?" Miranda asks and looks at her all curious. "Who is she and why is she here?" she points at me, making me kinda feel taken aback.

Ophelia has blue dark eyes. Her hair is red just like Mirandas - the only difference is the shape. Ophelia has straight hair while Miranda has locks. "She-" I cut Miranda off. "My name is Y/N L/N, I'm the one who accompanies Miranda," I state. She pulls her hand back and raises her brows. "Aha," is the only thing she says as she looks up and down at me. "Y/N isn't just a maid, she's the majesty's slave, he bought-" "No one asked," Miranda's smile fades instantly after Ophelia says that. I look at Miranda who looks down at her feet. I look back at Ophelia who still glares at Miranda. I take a few steps forward and cross my arms over my chest as my gaze darkens. "Who the hell do you think you are? Why are you so disrespectful?" I hiss back at her. She lets out a "Tsk", rolls her eyes, and stares at me. "I didn't talk to you, slut," my eyes widen as she calls me that.

Marie, the blonde who stands next to Ophelia grabs her arm, trying to calm her down. "Calm down, Ophelia-" Ophelia but shakes off her hand. "Don't fucking touch me, Marie-" "What is going on here," The king! We all look in the direction the voice came from. Jimin is approaching us while his knights stand beside him. His hands are hidden in his cloak. "Your majesty!" Elizabeth bows, making Jimin smile which makes me want to actually choke Elizabeth Guinevere. Stop it! Don't be so jealous! Jimin glances over at me, making my face turn into a tomato in no time. He looks at us all now, expecting us to respond to him. "W-We were just discussing-" "Bullshit," he cuts off Miranda who looks down again. "I want the truth," he states. "Y/N?" he looks at me, expecting for me to actually tell him the truth, which I must do. I sigh before I start talking. "Your majesty," I pause before continuing: "The new maid, Ophelia insulted Miranda, after introducing me to the group," I look at him, nervously. Jimin nods. Jimin whispers something in the ear of one of the knights. "Yes, your majesty,"

Both of the knights approach Ophelia Beaufort and hold onto her arms as they guide her out of the main hall while she struggles to get out of the tight grips of the knights. "W-What are they going to do with her?" Elizabeth asks him. "That's none of your business. Now get to work!"