34

Jimin

I wrap my arm around her shoulder while she's leaning against it. We just came back from outside, it got pretty cold. I pull her closer to my chest as my other hand rubs her belly, being careful. 

I don't really care about the fact that the baby is from someone else, it's not the baby's fault at all and I'd never hurt someone as innocent as a kid or baby. I don't tolerate that at all. People should respect and care for children. And especially love them. 

When I first got crowned, the first rule I put on the list was the one to never abuse or hurt children in any kind of way. If that rule should get broken by someone, they'll get punished and that means 10 years in jail. 

I feel really proud of myself for doing that, to be honest, not everybody is like that nowadays. People are sick and need help. Just like my mom. 

But she's not home, thankfully. She told me that she's moving away with my dad, far away from me. She realized her mistake and wants to let me live my life peacefully from now on and that's how a parent should act. Respect is such an important word with such deep meanings, but no one seriously cares about that. 

And I can't wait for the baby to be born. I want to be their dad. I want to be their father and treat them how a child should be treated. Thinking about that makes me so happy. I don't even give a fuck about the fact that it's Taehyung's child. I killed him because of what a cruel guy he was. He deserved it. 

"What are you thinking about, Chim?" Chim. What's that even for a name. "What the hell is a Chim?" I sound serious and look at her. Y/N turns her head to look at me and chuckles lightly as she now hides her face in the crook of my neck, making me instantly smile. 

This girl never fails to make me smile. 

"That's your nickname!" She responds, being all playful and acting as a whole toddler. I cup her face in my hands and kiss the tip of her perfect nose. "You're so adorable, you know that right?" I tell her and look her in the eyes. 

I love her so much. And now I wish there was something better than just "I love you". She means more than that to me. 

Y/N then suddenly pecks my forehead, making me flinch, and does the same with my eyes, nose, and lips. 

"You're adorable," She giggles and shows me the prettiest smile ever which makes my heart pound out of happiness. 

When was the last time I saw that angelic smile? 

I don't remember. 

This girl went through so much shit these past few weeks. I'll make sure she lives the best life from now on. 

I make her lie her head on my lap as we're both resting and my hand's running through her soft and silky hair. "I have good news for you, baby," She hums in response, questioning.

"You won't be working from tomorrow on," I say, making her suddenly sit up and look at me, but she doesn't look happy. She looks kinda disappointed and sad at the same time. 

"W-What, why?" She stutters and asks. 

My eyes soften and yet widen as well. 

"Princess, it's because your pregnant," I touch her belly and notice that it got a bit bigger. Y/N just pouts and looks down at my hand which is placed on her tummy. 

"I love you" She suddenly says. "I love you too, my princess," I reply and smile at her. I love this woman so much. I can't wait to raise this child with her.