36

Y/N

Words usually hurt more than actions, but it's different this time. People should care and be there for a woman who is pregnant with a baby. People who don't are just so awful. This just hurts. I really thought I could be friends with Hazel and even Elizabeth when they started working here. But I definitely thought and guessed wrong. Really wrong.

I still sit there on the floor. All beaten up by Hazel, who left the small cabinet with Elizabeth a few minutes ago. I feel dead and so tired. I'm not in the mood to treat my wounds. I'm really not. All I want to do is just leave and escape this hell.

This baby can't be born. It's just going to suffer in this cruel and miserable world. I don't want it to end up just like me. I don't want that. It won't be able to handle all of this stuff.

It should be free. Freedom is the key to happiness. A shaky sigh leaves my lips while I still stare at the floor. Why do I feel like this?

I hesitate before trying to get on my feet. She beat me up so much. She kicked me everywhere. She kicked my legs, my face, and even my womb. This woman is just crazy. How can she do that to someone, who never even dared to lay a finger on her? What did I do? Is it because I exist? What the hell is her problem even?

I look down at my womb and caress it with both thumbs.

"You're going to be okay, baby. I promise you," I talk to the baby, trying to comfort it, almost tearing up about thinking how cruel people can be.

I bite my lower lip before leaving the room.

I open the door to my bedroom and head over to the window. I open the windows and place my palms on the windowsill, again breathing shakily.

I'm done with everything.

I want to be free.

I want to escape.

How can this world be beautiful and yet so cruel?

Jimin is my hero. My everything. I'm so happy he became part of my life.

I'd be nothing and feel nothing without him.

I wouldn't stand here and think about killing myself if he wasn't there.

Wait, what?

"Y/N, baby- What are you doing?" I immediately turn my face only to see Jimin standing in the doorframe, staring at me worriedly as he starts to notice the scars on my face.

He harshly closes the door and rushes towards me as he holds my face in his hands. He admires the scars, looking sad, angry, and shocked at the same time. I wish I could just fall into a pit and disappear.

That would be perfect.

He strokes my bruises with his thumb.

"What happened? Who did this to you?" He asks, sounding worried and a bit of anger in his voice is to be heard.

I don't respond. I just look at him with big eyes, scared.

I'm dead if I tell him.

I gulp down my saliva, still staring at him.

What am I supposed to say then?

Without thinking any further, I speak up.

"I-I fell," I lie to him. I never lied to him. He's gonna know. He's smart and a fucking king, how am I supposed to be able to lie in his face?

"Why are you lying?" I notice a vein from his eyebrow which goes in the direction of his ear.

He's mad. Oh no.

"Why are you lying?" He sternly asks me and glares at me.

"I-I,"

"Shut up and tell me who did this to you?" He tries to hold himself back from shouting at me, knowing he might damage the baby.

I sigh.

"I can't tell you," He takes away his hands and turns around as he runs his veiny and strong hand through his hair.

"Why can't you?" He asks, exhausted and tired by my stubbornness.

I hesitate once again.

"I just can't,"

He scoffs and looks at me, dead serious.

He must think, that I'm somehow kidding him.

But I can't tell him. It's not even because I want to provoke him or something.

I just don't want those girls to hurt me if they find out.

"Are you fucking kidding me? You're gonna tell me who fucking did this to you, Y/N L/N,"

Okay. It's enough.

If it happens, It happens.

I can't do anything about it.

And no matter how many times I'm going to refuse to tell him who caused these bruises and wounds on my face, he's not going to stop and brag me about it.

"The two maids," I finally tell him. "Hazel and Elizabeth," I look down.

I suddenly feel Jimin's hands on my waist as he now lifts me up and makes me sit on the windowsill, my feet not touching the floor.

Jimin just places his hands on both my sides, trapping me and now smashing his lips on mine out of a blue, making me feel confused.

He pulls away and looks at me deep into my eyes.

"They are going to regret what they did to you, princess,"

He turns around, about to leave. But I hold him back.

"No, wait!" I shout, making him not twisting the door open. He turns around, paying me attention.

"Please don't. Can we just stay here and cuddle, Jimin? I'm very tired!" I whine. I'm just acting cute for him to stay here and to not let him harm those girls which hate me to death.

Having Jimin caressing my back and talking all sweet doesn't make me feel any better. Well, it does make me feel safe and loved, but I just can't get out of those scenarios from my head that happened these past few months.

They were and still are bullying me, hurting me, abusing me in any kind of way.

I wish they would just stop and leave me alone.

"Baby, are you even listening? Do your bruises still hurt?" Jimin says, pulling me away from my thoughts.

Jimin treated my wounds an hour ago and we've been just cuddling in my huge king-sized bed since then.

"Mhm, sorry, I zoned out. What did you say?" I ask him and look at him, not curious.

I just can't be, I'm not in the mood. Hazel and Elizabeth just changed me into a person I never wanted to be. And Taehyung as well.

"Well, I asked you if you mind it, being my queen, someday?"

Queen? Is he serious?

"E-Ehm, q-queen? You mean ruling the city with you?"

Jimin nods happily.

I don't think that this is ever going to happen, but I agree with him. I'm not good enough to become his queen. I'm not good enough for anything.

But his happiness is everything to me.

"Of course, Chim. Anything for you,"

The next chapter is going to be the last chapter, holy shit-

- R.P